Charlotte Internet Marketing Company
Are you in search of the best Internet marketing company in Charlotte, NC? Look no further! Straight North has deep roots in Charlotte, thanks to its recent acquisition of Ephricon Web Marketing.
We continue to operate here and serve clients in Charlotte and throughout the southeast U.S. We offer a full range of Internet marketing services, and execute them to near perfection.
We have delivered top results for prominent Charlotte-based firms like Alibris and Dataprise and are eager to do the same for you.
Why Straight North is the Leading Charlotte Internet Marketing Company
The Best, Complete Internet Marketing Services in Charlotte, NC
Most companies realize the best results by using a variety of Internet marketing campaigns. We have them all: SEO, PPC, display advertising and email marketing. For small-and medium-size businesses, there is terrific lead generation potential in all of these services.
Lead Validation & Reporting
Straight North is the only Charlotte Internet marketing services agency that tracks, validates and reports sales leads in real time and displays them to you through an online dashboard. This enables you to review leads quickly, and also know exactly how well your campaigns are producing leads. See our lead validation infographic to learn more.
Large, Expert Staff
Our large, full-time, in-house staff includes strategists, Web designers, developers, copywriters, Internet marketing specialists, analysts and account managers. We have all the pieces in place to deliver campaigns that are high quality in every respect.
Being in a highly specialized niche, we didn’t think SEO would help us generate leads, and we are happy to report that Straight North proved us wrong!
5 Internet Marketing Tips
- Analytics. Many companies complain they are awash in data but can't make any sense out of it. To prevent information overload and "analysis paralysis," determine your Internet marketing KPIs in advance of launching your campaigns, and concentrate on reviewing relevant data only. As time goes on and you get into a report review rhythm, you can expand your data analysis to cover many other things.
- Off-site Content. Creating off-site content for publication on relevant websites and blogs is a highly effective way to boost SEO. When Google sees links to your website from authoritative and relevant sources, it concludes your content is valuable and worth serving up to users conducting searches for related keywords. Thus, all off-site content should contain a link pointing to your website — failing to add one is a big missed opportunity.
- PPC. Although PPC campaigns can be turned on and off at a moment's notice, patience is a virtue. Companies often give up on potentially strong PPC campaigns because they do not see massive ROI in the first couple of months. But almost every PPC campaign starts slowly and picks up steam as testing reveals better, more efficient approaches, whether they be keyword emphasis, ad text, landing page design, or a host of other factors. Watch campaign progress carefully, but give your PPC efforts at least six months to a year before passing judgment.
- Strategy. Review your entire Internet marketing strategy at least once a year. Technology, user preferences, Internet marketing techniques and best practices, competitive dynamics and your own business change substantially over a 12-month period. An outdated Internet marketing campaign erodes ROI and could even become counterproductive. On the other hand, by reviewing and updating your strategies and tactics, you gain a significant advantage over less attentive competitors — an advantage that will grow larger year after year.
- Website Forms. Too many fields, especially required fields, discourage website visitors from completing inquiry forms. Companies are often tempted to overload forms with fields, hoping to gather important marketing data for later use. However, because this approach reduces form submissions, it also reduces lead generation and ROI. A much more productive approach: Keep fields minimal and strive to attract as many sales leads as possible.
If your business is in need of a top Charlotte online marketing company for online lead generation, call us today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online. We will work with you to develop a strategy and help you start filling your sales pipeline.
Straight North - Charlotte
525 North Tryon Street, Suite 1600
Charlotte, NC 28202