A Detailed Look at Our Charlotte Web Design Services
Responsive website projects are highly complex, and require a process quite different from what was used for traditional, “desktop-only” websites. Having built many responsive sites over the last few years, we have developed a rock-solid process for responsive design that includes the following phases of workflow:
- Discovery – We learn about your business, industry and competition.
- Keyword Research – We identify strategically important keywords to optimize on your website.
- Sitemap – We design an optimized blueprint for content structure.
- Copywriting – We write your website’s content.
- Design – We create designs for each page template.
- Development – In two phases, we turn your approved designs into functional Web pages.
- Launch – We undertake a number of activities to smoothly transition to your new, live website.
- Training – We teach your staff how to add content and handle other types of website maintenance.
Overseeing the project on your behalf is a dedicated project manager, a person trained and skilled in Web design best practices, communication and project management. The project manager keeps your project moving forward on schedule, and keeps communication flowing internally and with you, so that no gaps or overlaps occur. Your company website is by far your most important Internet marketing asset. It tells prospects who you are, what you do and why they should care. When building a new website for your Charlotte-based business, take care to select a partner that is ready, willing and able to create a website that meets all of your expectations.
Looking for the best Web design in Charlotte? To learn more about our Web design services or to learn more about how we can help your Charlotte business, call us today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.