Types of Successful Hotel Marketing
While the combination of strategies used in marketing for hotels will differ for each business, there are plenty of winning methods used in the industry. Typically, a hotel marketing firm will utilize strategies such as:
- Responsive Web Design: Professional web design is a given for any business today, but hotels also need a design that’s responsive — able to display properly on all types of devices. This allows the company to interact with clients who are on smartphones as well as computer screens.
- Internet Marketing: Driving more traffic to a hotel’s website is often a challenge, but it’s exactly where Internet marketing strategies such as SEO and PPC come into play. Through campaigns aimed at attracting prospects who are searching with relevant keywords, a hotel can attract leads and increase business.
- Email Marketing: Relevant content sent to recipients’ inboxes can be a powerful way to maintain connections and stay in touch with visitors. A hotel marketing company can help a hotel know how to do this most effectively.
- PR: Any industry that deals with the public as much as hospitality businesses do can benefit from good press. Hotels can generate buzz through press releases about news, PR events, community engagement and more.
- Fresh Incentives: Based on a hotel’s intended target audience, there are a variety of ways to use incentives to reach those individuals. For millennials who want to experience more than a hotel stay, a hotel may beef up its social happy hours, yoga classes and/or guest events. For loyal customers, a hotel may use a rewards program as a way of thanking these individuals.
Any hotel that wishes to boost business and get noticed by travelers will find useful assistance in a professional marketing company. Straight North is the Internet marketing agency that specializes in helping companies grow.
If you’re ready to learn more about seeing results through marketing, call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.