How Your Baltimore SEO Campaign Is Put Together
Straight North doesn’t leave the success of your SEO campaign to chance. Instead, we execute using a highly detailed process that ensures there are no gaps or overlap in the work that needs to be done. Considering the fact that SEO campaigns involve strategists, SEO specialists, copywriters, outreach specialists, Web designers, developers and analysts, a well-organized process is essential. Your campaign workflow consists of five stages:
- Discovery, Research & Analysis. Reviewing your business, industry and keyword demand.
- Strategy. Establishing measurable goals, milestones and timeframes.
- Setup. Implementing lead-tracking systems and other technical optimization prerequisites.
- Execution. Conducting strategic, ongoing off-site and on-site tasks.
- Analytics & Continuous Improvement. Collecting and evaluating data to the recalibrate the campaign.
Our campaign process has been refined over years and has stood the test of time. Holding everything together is your dedicated account manager, a Straight North SEO professional with a deep understanding of SEO campaign strategy, along with superior communication and organizational skills. Your account manager’s goal is to keep you informed and answer questions quickly, clearly and completely. Your campaign will be executed by Straight North’s team of full-time, in-house SEO professionals. Many SEO companies rely on part-time, off-site, or freelance talent. We don’t! Our bench depth in all areas – strategy, technical, content, design, development and analytics – means your campaign proceeds without interruption and does not hinge on the availability of one or two individuals.
Connect with the top Baltimore SEO firm. If you’re questioning your current SEO campaign, or questioning the need for SEO for your Baltimore business, call us now at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.