3 Essential Call Center SEO Services That Can Help You Outrank Your Competition
A call center SEO agency will employ multiple techniques to make your site competitive and ensure high ROI for your SEO campaign. Here are a few important ones of which to be aware:
- Mobile Responsive Design — Don’t believe the myth that business clients use only desktops. Studies show that four out of 10 B2B buyers use a mobile device during the purchasing process — and that number continues to rise. What’s more, Google rewards mobile-friendly websites with higher rankings for searches done on mobile devices. So, investing in responsive website is one of the best things you can do to improve your call center SEO.
- Technical SEO — In a competitive industry such as call center outsourcing, you’ll be going head to head with call centers all over the country and even overseas. Every last little SEO advantage you can leverage matters. Seemingly small issues such as duplicate content or a slight page loading delay can make the difference between first page rankings and obscurity. A competent call center SEO firm will conduct a technical audit of your site — including link structure, sitemap, URL structure, redirects and many other factors — and fix any issues that may be depressing your ranking potential.
- Backlink Creation — Having a strong backlink strategy — getting relevant websites and blogs to link back to your site — is a critical part of call center search engine optimization for the following reasons:
- Backlinks are one of the prime factors Google uses in its algorithms to determine site rankings. Be careful — low-quality links can penalize your site. A good call center SEO firm can help you make connections with sites that will help rather than hurt your rankings.
- 80 percent of B2B buyers prefer to learn about your services through articles rather than ads. Content published on a relevant website or blog not only gets you a backlink, it can also send good leads your way for years.
- Guest posting (one backlink strategy) allows you to leverage the search rankings and social power of popular sites.
Keep in mind that SEO is a marketing technique that gets more powerful the longer you do it. Starting your SEO campaign now is a great way to ensure that your call center will have a steady stream of potential clients for years to come!
Looking for a call center SEO company? Call Straight North at 855-883-0011 to learn more about our call center SEO services, or click here to request a quote.