How can your rehab facility improve SEO for better exposure and more clients? What goes into effective rehab SEO services?
What a Rehab SEO Company Offers
For the best business results, you want to work with a professional rehab SEO firm. This connects you with an agency that understands the industry, as well as how search engine optimization can benefit businesses in the field. Rather than offering a one-size-fits-all SEO strategy, a good rehab SEO agency will get to know your business and customize services to its needs. Your personalized SEO plan may include:
- Keyword research: A rehab SEO agency can research which terms people are most likely to use to try to find rehabilitation services. Whether that’s “rehab facility in (your town)” or keywords relating to your specialties, it can create lists of relevant terms to target.
- Keyword-optimized content: Using keyword research, a rehab SEO firm can then strategize a content plan for targeting those terms. This plan should include grouping related keywords together and building out pages to target each keyword group. Content for each page should be written to include terms from the keyword group. The page name, URL, title tag, meta description, body content and headlines should all make sure of keywords from the group.
- Responsive website design: In an increasingly mobile society, having a website that works on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets is vital. Not only are your prospects likely to search online for rehab facilities, but search engines give more value to mobile-friendly sites in mobile results.
- Link building: While on-site elements are crucial to effective SEO, they only make up about 25 percent of the campaign. The other roughly 75 percent involves the quality and quantity of backlinks. As a result, SEO professionals will focus on finding ways to get more reputable websites linking back to yours. An SEO firm might publish guest blog posts on other sites, for example, or create shareable content that encourages other resources to link to you and promote the sharing of your content online.
Straight North is a professional rehab SEO firm that helps rehabilitation facilities grow their online exposure and traffic with the goal of attracting more patients. If you’re interested in learning more about how our services can help your facility, call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.