IT Services SEO Agency

Let's Talk

From a marketing standpoint, there are a lot of benefits SEO offers IT companies.

How could it help you? Ask yourself these questions:

  • Do you want more customers to find you online?
  • Are you interested in boosting brand awareness?
  • Would you like to draw traffic from the very people who want your services?
  • Could your business better differentiate itself from competitors?

If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” then consider what you’ll gain from working with a professional IT services SEO company. As an expert in helping companies become more visible online, an IT services SEO agency can use on-site and off-site optimization strategies to make your IT company rank higher in search results. Through strategic IT services SEO services, it can build your authority online so that you’re easier to find when prospects look for what you offer.

Get Your Free Instant SEO Audit Now!

Enter your information to get started

On-Site Optimization to Create the Bait

Everything on your website — from blog posts to page hierarchy — is part of on-site optimization. To help you create the kind of website that entices search engines, a professional IT services SEO firm can evaluate your existing site structure, content, backlink profile and organic traffic trends, as well as compare it to competitors and identify problem areas. Then, through a careful keyword research process, it can help you strategize to organize, create and optimize content to naturally place higher in search engine results.

A few of the websites that have published our content:

Off-Site Optimization to Build Authority

On-site optimization is very important as it lays the foundation, but it accounts for only about 25 percent of SEO performance. The other roughly 75 percent pertains to links pointing back to your site. Search engines judge authority and value by the quality and quantity of websites that are linking to you. That’s why, in order to generate more inbound links, your IT services SEO company will create shareable content that encourages other sites to link to it, as well as relevant guests posts on other sites that build brand awareness and point back to you.

What to Look for in an IT Services SEO Firm

When you’re vetting SEO agencies, what should you look for? How do you know which provider will best understand your audience and create the kind of content that works to build authority and links? Here are a few key factors worth noting.

  • Track record of success. Don’t take an SEO firm’s word when it says it can help you build traffic. Ask for references and examples of how they’ve helped other clients.
  • A good listener. Before SEO professionals can help your IT company generate more organic search traffic, it needs to understand your company’s products/services, your competition and your goals. Look for a firm that will take time to get to know your business before moving forward with SEO plans.
  • A clear strategy. You want an IT services SEO agency that has a clear, detailed plan for building your online authority. Ask how, specifically, it will improve your site structure and content as well as your backlink profile.

Are you an IT business looking to improve online credibility and website rankings for more traffic? Straight North is an IT services SEO firm that specializes in helping IT businesses get higher search rank through both on-site and off-site optimization strategies.

Ready to Make Every Click Count?