Editorial Guidelines for Lead Generation Insights
- Posts must be informational, not self-promotional. Text links in the post body deemed self-promotional by the editor will be removed.
- Posts must have a strong lead generation theme.
- Our audience is marketing professionals involved with lead generation campaigns.
- Posts must be original content. Authors may republish/repurpose posts after publication.
- We reserve the right to accept, edit, reject and schedule for publication at our discretion.
- All content published on Lead Generation Insights is intellectual property of Straight North, LLC.
WORD DOC SUBMISSIONS
- Insert hyperlinks in the document.
- Include images as email attachments AND inserted in the document where you want them to display.
- Providing images is encouraged but not required; we will create a cover image for all published submissions.
- Bios must refer to a person, with a first name, last name, company and title.
- Bios should be 3-4 sentences, and can include no more than two links.
- Submit a headshot as well if you’d like us to use one.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Editor In Chief, Lead Generation Insights