Our SEO Company Gets Results
Straight North is an industry-leading SEO firm. Founded in 1997, we provide the full range of SEO solutions for small and midsize B2B and B2C organizations. Our SEO company, in the USA, has a large, full-time, in-house staff.
Our SEO Agency Services
- Back-end development
- Competitive research
- Content marketing
- E-commerce SEO
- Enterprise SEO
- Front-end development
- Graphic design
- Keyword research
- Lead generation SEO
- Local SEO
- SEO copywriting
- Strategy development
Why to Choose Straight North as Your SEO Provider
Efficient campaign management. SEO campaigns are complex, with many month-to-month activities to coordinate, in addition to setup tasks and routine website maintenance. A dedicated account manager who is highly skilled in campaign management and communication will oversee your campaign. With a proven, task-driven system, we run your campaign with the highest possible efficiency, maximizing your SEO investment at all times.
Transparent, collaborative business style. We take the mystery out of SEO — because we believe an informed, engaged client is the best kind. We give you monthly reports that are easy to read, and we detail all of the work, results, highlights and challenges that occurred. And of course we welcome your questions, comments and ideas at any time.
Focus on results. No online SEO company has a greater focus on client ROI than Straight North. Our strategic and tactical efforts always stay focused on lead generation or online revenue. This is extremely important, since campaigns can easily get sidetracked and completely derailed by chasing website traffic, rankings or “vanity” keywords. Ultimately, you want your SEO campaign to put leads in your sales team’s hands, or revenue into your online store — those are the things we leave no stone left unturned to accomplish.
A team skilled in all the critical areas. Executing SEO takes a wide range of skills. We mentioned campaign management already, but that’s only the beginning. Our SEO agency also has these people ready to work on your behalf:
- Copywriters, skilled in B2B and B2C, who can create credible, informative and engaging content for off-site link building and on-site pages. The quality of content has become much more important to SEO, as Googlebots have gotten much better at ranking — and rewarding — content that is truly valuable and not merely stuffed with a bunch of keywords.
- Graphic designers who create infographics, slide presentations and other visual content to take link building to a higher level. Textual content alone is no longer enough to interest publishers and attract a critical mass of relevant, authoritative inbound links. This is why we have aggressively ramped up design involvement on the creative side of our SEO campaigns.
- Web designers and developers who can make (or advise you on) changes to your website to enhance its SEO performance, improve your conversion rate and monitor site performance over time. This is extremely important, because things such as slow page loading or broken links can cause Google and other search engines to give your content less organic visibility.
Top Services Our SEO Firm Offers
The depth and breadth of our talented SEO team enables us to perform all the important services necessary for a successful campaign.
- Analytics. No SEO firm can continuously improve campaigns without collecting the right data and interpreting it properly. Our sophisticated, proprietary tracking and validation processes allow us to capture all the information we need to improve your lead and revenue generating results.
- Back-end development. Some of our clients prefer us to perform SEO-related changes on their website, which our highly trained and versatile back-end developers are able to do in most cases.
- Competitive research. No SEO campaign should be developed in a vacuum. Our SEO agency is very thorough in surveying the competitive landscape before and during all campaigns.
- Consulting. If you are not ready to dive into a full-blown SEO campaign, or if you want a fresh set of eyes to review your current SEO campaign in detail, then a consulting engagement with Straight North could be the perfect starting point.
- Content marketing. Today's SEO campaigns rely heavily on high-quality content development. We have writers and editors with experience in most verticals, enabling us to create persuasive content without a lengthy learning curve.
- E-commerce SEO. We have more than two decades of experience executing campaigns for e-commerce firms of all sizes.
- Enterprise SEO. Very large organizations connect with us to support their in-house SEO campaigns by doing work they lack the time and/or talent to perform.
- Front-end development. Interactive content - inquiry forms, online calculators, etc. - are quite powerful for link building. Our front-end developers create these tools on a daily basis.
- Graphic design. Our graphic designers create infographics, landing pages and other design features that strengthen the link-building power of off-site content and the conversion power of on-site content in your SEO campaign.
- Keyword research. All SEO campaigns stand or fall on the quality of their keyword research. With our depth of experience in so many industries, we have learned a great deal about the nuances of keywords that apply to particular businesses, helping us ramp up campaigns quickly.
- Lead generation SEO. Our experience and track record with lead generation SEO campaigns is second to none. We work with small, midsize and large organizations throughout the U.S. that seek dynamic growth in online sales lead production.
- Local SEO. Local SEO campaigns are not just for businesses serving a single local market. Local SEO is also an effective component of broader scope SEO campaigns, when companies seek to penetrate new geographic markets, roll out new products/services, and fight off competitors in hotly contested areas.
- Reporting. You'll find that Straight North reporting is clear, detailed, KPI-focused and easy to interpret. We also provide you access to real-time online reports on our proprietary platform, so you can see how we are doing 24/7.
- Strategy development. Tactical execution without a solid strategic framework never gets results. The first step in our campaign will be to ask a lot of questions so that we understand your business objectives, products, services, key selling points, major types of sales resistance, competitors - and anything else you can tell us that will help us create an SEO strategy that maximizes your strengths and minimizes any weaknesses.
To learn more about our SEO company or get a full proposal, please contact us now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.