Professional SEO Services Company
Search engine optimization is a solid Internet marketing investment – if you are working with a professional SEO company. Straight North has been delivering top SEO services to clients since 1997.
Our effective, expert organic SEO services include strategy, keyword research, on-site and off-site optimization, content creation and content marketing – all with a focus on generating leads and growing your business.
When working with us, expect complete, customized campaigns, transparency in every aspect of our work and precise lead tracking and validation.
Why You Will Love Working with Straight North
Get a Whole Campaign, Not Bits and Pieces that Add Up to Nothing
A highly experienced SEO firm, we execute multi-pronged campaigns systematically and expertly. Instead of doing a little of this and a little of that -- a common SEO approach that does nothing besides drain your pocketbook -- we take a strategic approach. We do everything necessary to produce good positioning and reliable results.
Get Transparency in Your Search Engine Optimization Services
We explain your SEO strategy, tactics and results in language companies understand. We want you to see our work, understand what we are doing and why, and get your input whenever possible. The more informed you are, the better your results will be.
Get Results: Lead Tracking & Validation
Straight North is an organic SEO firm with a real, substantive difference. We are the only SEO firm that validates and reports sales leads, in real time. This enables you to review and act on leads while they are hot, and evaluate campaign results based on actual leads rather than a hodgepodge of vague data. What is lead validation? See our infographic!
Being in a highly specialized niche, we didn’t think SEO would help us generate leads, and we are happy to report that Straight North proved us wrong!
What Your SEO Campaign Will Look Like
Straight North high-quality SEO campaigns are highly structured, carefully coordinated and energetically implemented. Structure ensures that all necessary steps are taken to produce results. Coordination ensures that steps are taken in the proper order, to prevent overlap and other inefficiencies. Energetic implementation ensures that the quality of work stays at the highest possible level. Your campaign process flows through five stages:
- Discovery, Research & Analysis. Reviewing your business, industry and keyword demand
- Strategy. Establishing measurable goals, milestones and timeframes
- Setup. Implementing lead-tracking systems and other technical optimization prerequisites
- Execution. Conducting strategic, ongoing off-site and on-site tasks
- Analytics & Continuous Improvement. Collecting and evaluating data to the recalibrate the campaign
Our effective and expert search engine ranking process has been refined and proven to be successful for small business, middle market, local and national SEO campaigns with a focus on positioning that drives organic traffic that converts into sales leads and revenue. A key component of our process is a dedicated account manager. This individual, a trained and experienced search engine optimization specialist, oversees all campaign activity and coordinates all internal and client communications. Our account manager’s goal is to keep you informed and answer your questions quickly, completely and clearly. Complex, well-organized and professional SEO services require a large, experienced staff. Straight North has it. Our full-time, in-house team includes strategists, analysts, copywriters, editors, content marketers, Web designers and developers who work in concert to meet your campaign objectives.
What to Look for in SEO Companies
Finding an affordable SEO outsource that adheres to industry best practices and delivers reliable results is much easier said than done. To distinguish top performers from the pack for your organic search campaign, pay careful attention to these SEO agency attributes.
- Is the SEO provider effective? High-quality, reliable SEO firms are eager to share case studies highlighting their results. Look for meaningful results such as lead generation and organic traffic growth. Some types of results are less meaningful. For instance, if the firm highlights monthly increases in natural rankings, this could be a warning bell: Rankings can no longer be calculated with a high degree of precision, nor do they necessarily correlate to increased traffic and lead generation.
- Is the SEO provider an expert? Hiring an SEO firm with a good reputation as an industry leader is always smart. Top firms usually have the best positions in organic queries for SEO keywords, have endorsements from current clients, and have articles published on leading marketing industry websites that display an expert knowledge of SEO theory and best practices.
- Does the SEO provider have the right positioning? The key here is to buy SEO services from a firm that aligns with your company's specific needs. For instance, if the purpose of your campaign is lead generation, look for an SEO firm with natural optimization experience in that area, rather than a firm specializing in e-commerce clients. Another important factor is business-size focus. If you are a small business, be careful before you hire an SEO firm with predominantly Fortune 500 clients — you may be a very small fish in a gigantic pond.
- Does the SEO provider nurture quality client relationships? SEO campaigns involve ongoing communication and collaboration between agency and client. Does the SEO firm's staff mesh with your own? Do you think you would enjoy working with the SEO firm over a long period of time? Is the SEO firm one that emphasizes transparency and accountability in reporting and campaign management? The best SEO companies in the USA handle business in a very professional manner: Don't settle for anything less.
- Does the SEO provider offer competitive pricing? Even if all these other attributes line up, pricing can still be a deal breaker if the firm does not have the internal processes or market positioning to support ongoing campaign activities within your budget. This is why SEO firms tend to focus on small, midsize, or large firms; the execution varies considerably depending on scale. But also: Beware of SEO firms charging too little for their monthly services! A low monthly fee is certainly tantalizing, but there is no free lunch with SEO, and low-budget campaigns almost always fail.
Don't Be Intimidated by Technical SEO Jargon!
Clients are often confused and frustrated when interviewing SEO firms that obscure their message with technical SEO terminology. Straight North is very much opposed to this practice; our belief is an informed, educated client is the best kind of client. If an SEO firm can't explain its services and value proposition in plain English, either it doesn't really know what it's doing — or it doesn't want you to know.
Within this section of our website, you will find Web pages covering technical aspects of SEO — in plain English. We encourage you to review this information to gain insight about important SEO sub-specialties such as research, analytics and reports. Gaining this knowledge makes you and your team better equipped to hire the best SEO firm and evaluate its work effectively.
Straight North SEO Services
If you would like to learn more about our search engine optimization services and discuss your campaign, call us now at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.