The Importance of Keyword Research
No SEO campaign can succeed unless it targets the right keywords. What are the right keywords? This is probably the most important question to ask in every SEO campaign. Our campaigns always begin with detailed keyword research, boiling down your universe of possible keywords to the final set of targets that meets your campaign goals and budget. We consider a wide range of factors in keyword selection, including but not limited to:
- Strategic value — Will the keyword drive sales leads or revenue on the products and services you want to sell?
- Volume — Does the keyword have enough volume to produce measurable results in terms of lead or revenue generation?
- Competitiveness — Is it possible to rank highly for this term, given the competition’s efforts and your budget?
- Relevance — Is the keyword phrase highly relevant to your business and product/service offering?
- Intent — Does the keyword suggest buying intent, research intent, something else or no particular intent?
Our Los Angeles SEO firm has spent well over a decade honing our keyword research methodology to put your campaign on solid footing from day one.
Whether you are interested in expanding your organic search engine visibility in the Los Angeles market, or market nationally with operations in the LA area, a local SEO campaign is something to consider strongly. For companies serving the local market, high rankings are becoming more and more important, as people are using mobile search to find local businesses more and more. For businesses with national scope, a local SEO component can help you compete successfully against large competitors with geographically undifferentiated national campaigns.
To discuss your SEO strategy, current challenges, or request a proposal, please contact us now. We are eager to learn more about your situation.
Our toll-free phone number is 855-883-0011. Click here to request a quote.