For B2Bs, a company blog is an excellent way to enhance SEO and cultivate an engaged customer base. The eternal challenge: coming up with relevant, interesting topics. Here are 15 themes illustrated with a single industry, which should be helpful in developing ideas relevant to your business.
1. Analysis: Broad Economic Recovery, Not Lower Prices, Explains Rising Forklift Sales
2. Announce or Update a Promotion: $500 Off All ABC Forklift Truck Purchases This Month
3. Case Study: How BIG Logistics Corp. Reduced Energy Consumption With Our ABC Forklift Trucks
4. Describe Services: How Our New Forklift Leasing Program Works
5. Feature a Product: New ABC Forklift Truck Has Breakthrough Energy-Saving Technology
6. Interview a Customer: Forks, Inc. Talks to John Smith, Warehouse Manager of BIG Logistics Corp.
7. Interview an Employee: Forks, Inc. Talks to Karen Gray, Our Customer Service Manager
8. Interview a Supplier: Forks, Inc. Talks to Jane Smith, Director of Manufacturing, Quality Forklifts, Inc.
9. Opinion: Forklift Industry Leasing Programs Are Too Complex
10. Recommend Reading: Good to Great Is a Must Read for Operations Managers
11. Report Facts: Industrywide Sales of New Forklifts Increase 4% in Q309
12. Share Internal Issues: Should We Offer 24-Hour Online Chat — The Debate Goes On
13. Showcase a Customer: How BIG Logistics Corp. Takes Link After Link Out of the Supply Chain
14. Solicit New Ideas: How Can We Improve Our Forklift Leasing Program?
15. Spark Conversation: Share Your Forklift Horror Stories
If you are on a once-a-month publishing calendar, these 15 ideas will keep you going for more than a year — We hope this helps!
If you‘d like to discuss your SEO requirements in more detail, please contact us now.