What Aspect Of Your Website Is Most Important For Lead Generation?
When you’re building a new company website, there are a lot of aspects to consider:
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Responsive Design (for mobile users)
- User Experience (UX)
Which of these is most important? The correct answer is: All of them.
The key to a successful lead generation website is high-quality balance. Consider:
- A website with amazing content and appalling design will not convert.
- A website with amazing content, amazing design and appalling calls to action will not convert.
- A website with amazing content, amazing design, amazing calls to action and appallingly slow page-loading speed will not convert.
You get the idea.
Today’s website visitors are sophisticated and experienced — and when they come to your website, they are looking for reasons to leave, to take you off their short list of potential suppliers.
Why is this the case? With the flood of information everyone is confronted with these days, online users need filters, and lots of them. It’s easier to find another company than wait for a page to load, read giant blocks of boring text, or scour a web page looking for a phone number.
Rightly or wrongly, people will judge your company, products and services based on your website’s quality. Executing two or three aspects of your website brilliantly is admirable, but not good enough! To capture the lion’s share of sales leads, your website needs to roar.