Types of Supplement Web Design Services
To give you a better idea of what a professional supplement web design company might do to improve your online potential, here are some examples of smart strategies for supplement sites.
- A clear, catchy headline. Communicating your company’s value proposition is arguably your site’s most important directive. In other words, why should someone buy from you? How can you communicate that in a matter of seconds? A large, legible headline that underscores your value is key. A supplement web design firm can help you come up with the right phrase to tell prospects why they need your products.
- Clear site organization. A foundational principle of good design is creating a visual hierarchy. When someone lands on your site, it should seamlessly take prospects where you want them to go and easily get them to do what you want them to do. Professional designers know how to simplify and streamline your website so the most important info takes priority. This way, your website guides prospects to exactly the info they need.
- Simple navigation menu. Keep it to six or fewer items and include only the most important pages in the choices. This makes your site more functional for visitors and decreases the number of clicks they have to make to find answers and vital information.
- Relevant product filters. If your site has a generic “shop” page with no product filters, it’s likely overwhelming visitors. What you need are category filters that allow users to focus on specific types, features or prices of products.
- Easy checkouts. A complicated checkout process is a surefire way to lose prospects before they buy. Your supplement web design agency can help you formulate a shopping cart experience that eliminates distractions and speeds up the checkout process.
There are many factors to a top-notch supplement website design. The examples above are only the beginning to making your website an avenue to more leads and conversions. To learn more about the kinds of features an agency such as Straight North can provide to supplement companies such as yours, contact us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.