PPC Management Services Company
If you’re looking for an expert PPC management company that can generate leads and reduces your cost per lead (CPL) – look no further. We’ve been delivering results to clients since 2002 (when PPC marketing was born).
PPC campaign management requires strategic skill and meticulous implementation overseen by experienced PPC managers. From keyword research to strategy to A/B split testing, our professional PPC management services continuously improve your campaign.
If you’re wondering why PPC isn’t paying off for you, talk with us to learn why we’re the best PPC company to boost your lead generation and revenue.
Why You Should Partner with Our PPC Management Company
Unfortunately, many firms have learned the hard way that successful PPC requires a smart national or local strategy and flawless execution. Our in-house, full-time team of paid search specialists is familiar with every nuance of maximizing performance on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
Proprietary Lead Tracking, Validation & Reporting
We are the only PPC management firm that tracks, validates and reports sales leads in real time, through an easy-to-use online dashboard. This allows our paid search specialists to optimize your campaign using validated lead data instead of basic conversion counts from the Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms. This unique management tool provides you with a huge advantage over your PPC competitors. Learn more about lead validation.
We take the mystery out of national and local PPC management. Our PPC managers want you to know what our strategy is, how we’re executing it in detail, and how well your fees are paying off. The more involved you are, the more input you give and questions you ask – the better we like it.
How Our Pay-Per-Click Campaign Management Works
PPC advertising is a way to jump to the head of the line on Google and Bing – a faster route to generating leads than SEO, because with the right budget and strategy, you can obtain immediate high visibility for even the most competitive and lucrative keywords. Our real-time tracking and reporting of sales leads help us make critical adjustments to your campaign faster and more efficiently than ever before. Using the data we collect, we modify your campaign on the fly by adjusting things such as:
- Search engine emphasis – Put more effort into Google or Bing, depending on which is generating the lower cost leads.
- Campaign emphasis – Increase budgets on more effective campaigns.
- Ad group – Put more focus on top-performing ad groups.
- Keyword match type – Emphasize match types that are generating the most leads.
- Keywords – Focus on keywords that generate the most leads.
- Ad scheduling – Target the campaign to the days and times that generate the most leads.
Our pay-per-click firm assigns a dedicated account manager to your campaign, an individual with PPC expertise as well as excellent project management and communication skills. Our account manager organizes and monitors all campaign activities and is your main point of contact for day-to-day communications and monthly reviews.
How Professional, Expert PPC Makes Your Business Grow
Companies run the gamut in their attitudes about PPC: Some love it, some are skeptical, and most are indifferent. But an affordable PPC campaign managed by a professional agency like Straight North provides just about any company with a number of significant benefits — many of which it may not have considered. Combining best practices with competitive management fees, we deliver local, national and global PPC campaigns that make our clients' businesses grow. Here is an overview of PPC benefits.
- More sales leads and online revenue. This is why most clients invest in PPC to begin with, but continuous campaign improvement and expert tactical management are required to boost clickthroughs and conversions over time. Our professional staff of PPC specialists knows how to accomplish this.
- Better sales leads and online revenue. A major goal of campaign testing is to reach an ever more relevant target audience, as well as an ever-larger one. The better the quality of the clickthrough, the better the sales lead is and the bigger the order is. Through continual refinements in keyword selection, ad messaging and landing page content/design, and technical campaign management, we aim for deeper reach into the best of the best audience segments.
- High campaign ROI. The impact of more PPC leads and better PPC leads: more sales and better bottom-line results. We earn our fees by producing profitable results for clients.
- SEO insights. PPC campaigns improve SEO campaigns, by providing useful keyword data, understanding the effectiveness of various calls to action and promotional offers, and understanding the popularity of various client products and services. SEO and PPC are powerful Internet marketing tools on their own, but when combined, often produce results greater than the sum of their parts.
- Improving your sales performance. We always encourage our clients to keep their sales leadership teams wired into our PPC campaigns. The same PPC-generated data that helps SEO campaign specialists gives client sales departments valuable insight about which products and services are drawing attention, and which offers generate interest. In addition, because we validate PPC inquiries by reading every form and listening to every phone call generated by the campaign, we give clients detailed form information and recorded conversations (with client permission) that draw their attention to high-quality leads, empowering them to take additional action while they are still hot.
- Branding benefits. PPC campaigns are an extremely affordable option for extending brand awareness and building brand credibility. When search engine users see a company's name repeatedly for search queries related to what it sells, the user begins to think, "This must be a terrific company." Even when no direct or immediate conversion from a PPC ad occurs, the totality of ads in the campaign adds up to an ever-increasing pool of target prospects favorably disposed to do business.
- Taking the offensive against competitors. Another big advantage of PPC campaigns is gaining visibility over competitors on SERPs (search engine results pages) and preventing them from acquiring clickthroughs on searches for your branded terms. Although competitor campaigns (campaigns targeting another company's branded terms) are not a good practice, many companies engage in them, costing reputable companies like yours leads that should be coming to you.