Before you ever talk to a new patient, there’s a good chance he or she has already learned about your practice online. Through the information presented in your website design, you will either convince prospects to trust you with their care or effectively tell them to seek help elsewhere. This is why it’s worthwhile to work with a podiatry web design company.
Podiatry Website Design Company
When someone is in need of a podiatrist, the Internet is the most likely place to turn. So, as a podiatry practice, you have to ask yourself: Will your website design draw patients to your office or turn them away?
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
What a Podiatry Web Design Firm Offers
Using evidence-backed strategies to improve online conversions, a professional podiatry web design agency can be a real game-changer for your office. It has the experience to know what works and what doesn’t work for businesses, it has the skill to implement those principles into your website design, and it understands what’s vital in the podiatry field.
Examples of Key Podiatry Web Design Services
When you work with a professional web design company, it can brainstorm, strategize and create the kind of website design that helps you bring in new business. For a podiatry practice, here are some of the must-haves for effective web design:
- A simple design. Resist the urge to clutter your site with tons of info; prioritize instead. Keep your navigation menu to six or fewer items. Use plenty of white space on the home page. A professional podiatry web design company can help you create the kind of site that naturally guides users through content.
- Attractive photos. Skip the stock photos or unattractive images of foot conditions, and make your site beautiful with professional, custom photography. You might go with images of walkers, walking paths or shoes on a track, or you might feature pictures of your staff and your office. Use images to tell visitors more about your practice, and to sell them on what you offer.
- Credibility elements. A huge part of your website design is about building trust. You are telling visitors why they can trust you with their podiatry care. For this reason, you want to include testimonials, reviews, associations, accreditations, certifications, etc. — anything that will build trust in the minds of your readers.
- Regularly updated content. Building a body of high-quality, relevant content on your site is vital for increasing your site’s authority and value. It increases the number of keywords on your site, tells search engines you care about your audience and positions you as an expert in your field to visitors. If you’re like a lot of podiatrists, you don’t have time to spend writing content, so here, too, is where a podiatry web design firm can help you.
- Compelling calls to action. What is the goal of your site — to have potential patiens fill out a contact form, call your office or schedule a visit? Whatever the goal, if you want visitors to do something, you have to ask them. Increase leads and business by creating clear, compelling calls to action on your site.
Interested in learning more about what a podiatry web design agency such as Straight North can offer your practice? Contact us today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.