10 Essential Features That Draw Clients to Your Personal Trainer Website
1. Build credibility. People want to know who you are and what you offer. List your credentials, education, experience and success story. Talk about the types of clients you help and the methods you use to help them reach their goals.
2. Prove your expertise. A good personal trainer web design company can fill your blog with content about exercise programs, videos of techniques you teach and case studies of your successful clients.
3. Tell success stories. Tell visitors what you know and what you’ve helped others achieve, and you’ll convert them to clients. A gallery of clients’ before-and-after photos gives visual proof of your success. Add testimonials (video and written) to build trust with visitors and improve your reputation. Include a disclaimer stating that results vary depending on the dedication of the client.
4. Improve your intake. Include a pre-visit questionnaire to help you prepare for new clients’ first consultations. Ask about health conditions, physical limitations, goals and other relevant data.
5. Offer helpful wellness support. Diet and nutrition are important aspects to personal training, so your website design should include a page that discusses healthy food choices, food portioning and recipes.
6. Educate your clients. Charts and diagrams showing muscle groups and the exercises that condition them will be helpful for new clients. Include tips for warm-up and cool-down routines, hydration and nutrition needs, maintaining proper form, and more.
7. Keep them engaged. A personal trainer web design firm will install an app where clients can record workout details and track their progress, such as weight loss and increased muscle mass. This information boosts their confidence, helps you establish rapport and provides data for creating more challenging workouts.
8. Build your brand. Show your expertise and support your mission with an online store offering branded exercise gear and clothing, digital books and videos, and nutritional supplements.
9. Create an opt-in membership page and grow your email list. Members can set appointments, enroll in classes, pay fees, and gain access to premium content. Include your appointment cancellation policy to let clients know you take their goals seriously. Offer coupons and free consultations to encourage membership sign-ups.
10. Add an events calendar. This handy app reminds clients about new classes, demos, competitions and community outreach programs. You can also advertise sales in your online store.
You want your website to reach your target market and expand your client base. You want to demonstrate your knowledge and improve your reputation. A professional website can do all that and more!
To learn about Straight North’s personal trainer web design services, call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online today.