You need a website that shows people immediately that you’re an orthopedic practice they can trust. An orthopedic web design firm that understands how to get the most traffic and lead conversions from your site will use specific website design best practices to achieve this goal. Here are some examples.
Orthopedic Web Design Company
Orthopedic medicine is a huge part of life today. Overly busy people often end up with unexpected aches and pains that lead to musculoskeletal problems. When they do, they’ll look for you online.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
Strengthen Your Outreach
- A mobile-friendly website is convenient for a clientele who’s on the run. Include your logo, phone number, email address, hours of operation and social media icons — readily available on the header of each page. Also include your address, a map, directions and a street-view photo of your facility. Your menu bar should be intuitive with easy-to-read buttons, and be sure to add a search bar for quick website navigation.
- Have your orthopedic web design company build a virtual office. Photos of doctors and staff, along with their credentials, create a welcoming atmosphere for potential patients. Your friendly online presence will make them feel more comfortable when they visit your office.
- Your blog will position you as an expert, making you more appealing to potential patients. A qualified orthopedic web design agency will prepare posts that increase online visibility, attract your target audience, build your authority, strengthen your doctor-patient relationships, and convert leads. Add an email opt-in for newsletter delivery.
- Include an FAQ page in your website design to discuss common processes and specialties so patients will know what to expect when they come in for procedures. You could even share videos that describe basic information, such as:
- Ailments that afflict the musculoskeletal system
- Research on the latest procedures
- Surgical and non-surgical methods of treatments
- Tips for injury prevention
- A calendar of events lists activities where visitors can meet you face to face. Include speaking engagements, sponsored sporting events where your current patients are playing, and free clinics for screenings and consultations.
- A patient portal allows patients to easily and conveniently set appointments, refill prescriptions, submit medical and insurance forms, pay bills and ask questions.
- A page filled with testimonials will bolster trust and interest in your practice. It’s also a good idea to link to your online reviews on sites such as Yelp, Google My Business, Healthgrades, and RateMDs.com.
Orthopedic care is on the rise, but not everyone who needs your services is aware of the benefits you can offer them. A reputable orthopedic web design firm will not only create a website that will attract and convert patients who are searching specifically for orthopedic services, but can help you leverage that site to educate a wider audience and promote your services throughout your community. Get ready to grow your practice as a result!
If you’re interested in learning more about Straight North’s orthopedic web design services, call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online .