Home Sweet Home Page
Your home page is the most-visited page on your site. Be sure your website design includes these best-practice features so visitors can easily find everything they need.
- Your header and/or sidebars should include your business name, address, phone number, email address, map and directions, hours of operation, and social media icons. Your menu bar should be easy to read and navigate.
- Testimonials from happy borrowers will encourage visitors who read reviews of smooth transactions.
- Photographs and bios of your loan officers and staff members will make borrowers feel at ease when they see familiar faces in your office.
- Make sure your site includes proper security features. Including logos informing visitors that your site is secure will also help them feel more secure about doing business with you.
- Ask your mortgage web design agency to make sure your web presence attracts and appeals to local borrowers who are more likely to walk through your doors.
- Include plenty of calls to action throughout the site. Remember that some visitors will be ready to speak to you right away, but others may need more time. In addition to “call now” buttons, also include the option for site visitors to sign up for special information — such as a free report or webinar — in return for joining your email list so you can follow up with them over time.