Industrial buyers, influencers, engineers and operations personnel use Google and other search engines to find new suppliers, as well as conduct research on new products and equipment. Before quoting fees for a lead generation SEO campaign, an experienced manufacturing SEO company will need to gather some information about your business, in particular:
- Do you market your products locally, regionally, nationally or globally?
- What is the value of a new customer?
- Who are your main competitors?
- What industries/end-user markets do you serve?
- What distribution channels do you use to bring your products/equipment to market?
- What are common terms used by customers to describe your products/equipment?
- What specific products/equipment do you want to target in your SEO campaign?