Attract, Retain and Convert Online Visitors to Your Site
A gorgeous website is essential, but it’s not enough. Here are some important website design features you should include if you want your site to actively generate leads and convert them to paying clients.
- A fast-loading site is essential. It doesn’t matter if your images are stunning, your visitors won’t stick around to view them if they take forever to load.
- Make it mobile-responsive. You need your site to look gorgeous and work well on any device.
- Include calls to action (CTA). You should have a clear idea of what you want visitors to do next for each page of your site — and make sure it’s clear to them, as well. Make sure CTA design elements such as buttons and hyperlinked text stand out visually. Good copy is essential, too. Calls to action should use clear, direct language such as “Download Here” or “Contact Us Today.”
- Include a press page. Keep it updated with your press mentions. Don’t forget to include photos of your press mentions.
- Post client testimonials. Having a dedicated testimonials page is essential, but you can also sprinkle testimonials throughout your site. Include photos of both the client and the work, if possible. Video testimonials are great, too!
- Your “About” page should include your (and/or your team’s) interior design credentials and professional headshots, to help visitors make that personal connection.
- Link to your social media accounts. People love to share beautiful images, so encourage them to follow you on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create a blog and keep it current. This will help you gain ground in search engine rankings as well as provide proof of your interior design skills.
- Interior design has a long sales cycle. Make sure you have a way to follow up with visitors who are still in the “dreaming” stage, such as an opt-in to your email newsletter offering fresh design ideas every month or season.
Whether it be increased well-being in a home or heightened productivity in a business environment, your interior design work makes a difference. Similarly, good interior design website design will make a significant difference in your business. In addition to these tips, a professional interior design web design firm will have many more suggestions to help you build a site that not only looks good, but delivers exceptional results.
To learn more about Straight North’s interior design web design services, request a quote today or call us at 855-883-0011 to learn more.