Employing solid insurance website design best practices — such as an experienced insurance web design agency uses for its clients — will help you outperform your competition for a more profitable result.
Make Your Customer the Hero
Many insurance companies make their website all about them. While it’s true your prospects want to know about you and the services you provide, it is only in the context of their stories that these things matter. A good insurance web design company will help you tie into that story, so you catch their attention and differentiate your company as the one best able to deliver the results for which they are looking.
You will differentiate your business more successfully and become more profitable in the long run by targeting your site to appeal specifically to your ideal client. Before writing a single line of copy or code, it is essential to be clear on who your ideal client is, the biggest pain points you can solve, and the value of what you offer. This will help your insurance web design firm create a highly targeted site that will stand out from the competition — even in a crowded online environment.
Good website design puts your visitors in the starring role, so be sure to use visuals and color schemes that will resonate and make them feel at home. Using a clear, conversational tone and language similar to theirs (while remaining professional) is also essential.
Position Yourself As a Trusted Guide
The hero of almost every great story finds an expert guide to help him overcome challenges and reach goals. Positioning yourself as this benevolent expert (think Obi-Wan Kenobi to Luke Skywalker, or Albus Dumbledore to Harry Potter) helps you break through the trust barrier and become the go-to resource for your customer. Here are a few ways to do this on your site:
- Offer lots of helpful resources. Blog articles are a great start, as blogging helps not just your customers but your search rankings. You can also offer free reports, videos, checklists and other collateral.
- Show your expertise. Include an “about” page with credentials and professional photos of all your agents. Make sure to also mention awards and company accomplishments.
- Link to online reviews. Almost 9 out of 10 online shoppers read reviews. Turn this to your advantage by asking your best clients to post reviews on sites such as Google or Yelp.
- Include testimonials and case studies. Hearing success stories from happy customers helps your prospects feel comfortable about reaching out to you.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
Make It Easy for Them to Achieve Their Goals
Once your prospect trusts you as their guide, the rest is easy — provided, of course, that you make it as easy for them to do business with you! A reputable insurance web design agency will help you create website design that is:
- Mobile-responsive and easy to use on any device
- Easy to read and understand, with clear next steps
- Easy to navigate (and easy to find you on the site)
- Easy to use, with clear, navigable client portals and access to quotes
By making your customers the heroes and expertly guiding them to the best solutions for their needs, your website design will result in the happy ending you both desire: a solid business relationship that can last for many years!
To learn more about Straight North’s insurance web design services, request a quote today or call us at 855-883-0011.