Recommended Blog Reading
March 05, 2010
So much to read, so little time. To make matters worse, here are some fantastic blog posts.
- Writing. From Brain Traffic, a compelling exhortation to cut it out.
- Writing. Joanna Young & readers give us 30+ ways to overcome writing roadblocks.
- Words. From Punctuality Rules, a very cool glossary of knitting terms.
- Social Media Marketing. Lee Odden compares social media marketing to direct marketing in this very instructive post.
- Copywriting, Blogging. Spammers, beware. Lorelle VanFossen declares this the Year of Original Content.
- SEO. One of my favorite writers, Mihaela Lica, explains the importance of meta descriptions and how to write them.
- Copywriting. Men with Pens reveal The Secrets to Writing Really Great Website Content.
- Social Media Marketing, Twitter. Here's a surprising long list of the most effective brands on Twitter, from Constructive Grumpiness.
- Blogging.Terry Heath eloquently tackles (oxymoron?) the question of whether blog content should be free ranging or narrowly focused.
- Books. Meryl K. Evans came up with a great idea - she's compiling a list of short, powerful, and favorite books. Have any addtions? I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.
We deliver! Sign up and we’ll send our valuable content right to your inbox.