Your website will often be the first impression you make on prospects, the deciding factor between whether or not you get a call. That’s why you need the support of an HVAC web design company. By using time-tested strategies for website design, an HVAC web design agency can help you create the kind of online presence that draws customers and boosts business.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
What Goes Into HVAC Web Design Services?
When you work with a professional HVAC web design firm, you get a website that not only looks good, but one that drives results. What are the hallmarks of a strong HVAC website design? Here are some examples.
- Uniqueness that reflects your brand. Your company needs more than a cookie-cutter website to attract customers. You deserve a customized, streamlined website design that incorporates plenty of white space, highlights vital information and directs users to action. It should fit your branding and personality so as to reinforce your messaging to prospects. It should set expectations you can fulfill. Likewise, it should be easy for prospects to choose you.
- Attractive images. Part of creating a unique design involves professional imagery that builds confidence in your business. Skip the stock photos and invest in images that say something about your location, people and/or projects.
- A prominent contact number. Nobody should have to wonder how to reach you. Display your phone number prominently and in the final spot of your navigation menu. In mobile view, include a phone icon and click-to-call function at the top of the page.
- Mapping of a prominent address. With a local business such as HVAC services, you want to be easy to find by people in your area. Include your business address and mapping to highlight your geographic location.
- Contact forms. Putting a contact form on every page of your website reminds prospects, no matter where they are on the site, that you want them to reach out. Use compelling calls to action that motivate prospects to contact you, and require minimal information to fill out a form.
- Testimonials. Build credibility with prospects by featuring testimonials from previous clients. Include your Better Business Bureau rating or scores from online review sites, if applicable. Let customers know that you expect them to be as satisfied as your other clients.
- Responsive design. Since many of your visitors will view on mobile devices, you need a website design that adapts to various viewing devices, from smartphones to tablets. A responsive design automatically changes to accommodate a visitor’s device, ensuring a better user experience.
To learn more about these and other elements that go into good HVAC websites, contact Straight North today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.