Before someone calls your home services business about a project, he or she oftentimes has already formed an impression of you based on your website. First impressions are important, meaning your website design can make or break your potential for new business. With the help of a home services web design company, you can create a marketing tool that helps you helps you capitalize on this potential.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
Benefits of Working With a Professional Home Services Web Design Agency
A home services web design firm understands the principles of effective website design and the nature of the home services industry. By partnering with these professionals, your company can put its best foot forward online. Backed by researched design strategies, your website can give you enhanced credibility, an amplified brand, stronger ROI, more leads and more business.
Tips for Effective Home Services Website Design
To give you an idea of what a home services web design agency will do in creating your business website, here are some guiding principles affecting the home services industry in particular.
1. Building credibility. Anyone in a service industry knows that in order to sell your service, you have to sell your personnel. Prospects want to know about your employees and whether or not they’re trustworthy for specific jobs. How can your website do this? A home services web design company can help you produce the kind of content that communicates credibility — a well-crafted “about” page, detailed information about your services, photos of previous work, testimonials, credentials, etc. This gives prospects a reason to trust you.
2. A simple message communicates more clearly. Internet users are notorious for short attention spans, so you have to get your message across quickly. Rather than cluttering your homepage with too many sections, links, menus, etc., streamline your messaging. Be specific about what you’re offering and why that matters, driving home the message through the site’s content organization and layout.
3. Put contact info front and center. Display your phone number prominently throughout your site, ideally in the header so it’s easy and convenient for prospects to reach you. Additionally, create a contact page with a short and simple form that generates leads. You want it to be easy for visitors to contact you via form, email, phone, fax, mailing address, etc.
4. Responsive design is a necessity. Your site should be user-friendly regardless of the visitor’s device — smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer, etc. A responsive design automatically adapts to the user’s device.
5. Motivate visitors with CTAs. Use calls to action (CTA) to promote visitors to schedule a consultation or make an appointment, for instance. Find compelling ways for getting prospective customers to contact you.
If you’re interested in learning more, contact Straight North at 855-883-0011 or request a quote here.