Whether you run a private school or create curriculum, you need strategic website design to drum up new business. You can use an online presence to create a 24/7 advertising tool that reaches potential students or clients around the clock, no matter their location.
Benefits of Education Web Design Services
What does an education website offer a business like yours? How can strategic design help you build business? Here are a few of the advantages that a professionally created website can offer you.
- A way to reach your target audience. Your prospects expect to find you online, the No. 1 place to search for schools, tutors, books, curriculum, etc. When someone looks for education services in your area, will they find you? Without a website, you’re missing an important opportunity.
- Effective lead generation. A good SEO website will be designed to generate new leads. Through optimized content with clear calls to action, it will encourage visitors to provide their contact information — hopefully leading to more students or clients.
- Enhanced business credibility. It’s difficult to be a reputable business today without a website. More than that, though, a well-designed site speaks to the professionalism of your brand. The easier it is for visitors to find what they’re looking for, the more likely they are to trust you.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
What Goes Into a Valuable Education Website?
One of the best ways to create the kind of strategic website design that will attract new customers is by working with a professional education web design company. As experts in the field, the professionals at an education web design agency will know what components are necessary for achieving measurable results.
What elements should be included in education websites? Let’s take a look.
- Easy navigation. Each navigation menu needs to be short, uncluttered and easy to read. Avoid tiny fonts, and stick to six or fewer items in your menu list. Make a “contact” link the final item.
- Prominent, high-definition photos. Pictures communicate more powerfully than text, so it’s vital that your site’s images are not boring stock photos. Invest in high-definition visuals to capture the attention of your visitors. Likewise, use those visuals to tell more about your product or facility.
- Virtual tours. If your school’s campus is a selling feature, highlight it proudly through virtual tours that give visitors an up-close look at what to expect from your facility.
- Responsive design. You want all website visitors to have an optimal experience, whether they’re using desktop computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
- Clear calls to action. If you want your visitors to sign up for free information, schedule a visit, apply online or contact you, encourage them with snappy calls to action. Make them clear and consistent throughout your site.
If you’re interested in learning more about how an education web design firm can change your education business, contact Straight North today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote to learn more.