Keep Things Up to Date
Gone are the days of quiet, boring and even scary doctors’ offices. Your website design should reflect the new atmosphere. Your doctor web design company can create a modern website that’s easy to use. Start with a bold menu bar that outlines each facet of your practice. Include lots of content to educate and enlighten, making office visits more productive and efficient.
Consider these web page suggestions to boost traffic, educate your patients, and increase your income:
- About page: Include your credentials, specialties, methods and a photo of yourself. Upfront information equals trusting, relaxed and comfortable office visits.
- Testimonials page: Show happy patients explaining the compassionate and caring service you provide.
- Podcasts page: Interviews, lectures and recorded blog posts boost your reputation and credibility.
- Media page: Press releases, interviews, video clips, articles, etc., portray you as a trustworthy and knowledgeable doctor.
- Resources page: Post clinical studies, FAQs, events calendars, classes and anything that applies to your patients. Educate others, and build your practice.
- Online Services page or Patient Portal: Having a dedicated area for paying bills, setting appointments, updating personal info and filling out insurance forms is a convenience many patients will appreciate.
- Blog: Make it a proprietary mini-library of useful information for your patients.
Increased website traffic is vital to attracting and educating new patients, and retaining existing patients. The right doctor web design agency can build a successful website that stands out and reaches out to prospective patients so you can grow your practice and your profits.
For more information about Straight North’s doctor web design services, call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote here.