Website design is critical to business growth. A good contractor web design agency will make sure your site includes contractor web design best practices like these:
Contractor Web Design Company
You’ve got a lot weighing on your shoulders. Keeping all your subcontractors on schedule and on task takes a toll on you every day. You don’t need the added pressure of keeping your schedule filled months in advance to get through those lean times. You need to generate consistent, high-quality leads — and you’ve heard the best way to do that is with a well-targeted website that highlights all the great services you offer.
Start With Easy Navigation
Serious prospects perform their due diligence before picking up the phone. An easy-to-use, easy-to-read site tells them you won’t be hard to work with. Include user-friendly features such as:
- A menu bar that clearly outlines your services for easy site navigation
- Plenty of white space on your pages to make it easier to read
- Subheads and bullet points to break up intimidating blocks of text and highlight selling points
- A lead-generating opt-in form offering a free consultation, estimate or quote in exchange for an email address
- Clear, easy-to-find contact information, both on your contact page and in the header of your site
A reputable contractor web design firm will know exactly how to make your website stand out, and build a lead-generating website design that keeps the contracts coming in on a regular basis — and, most importantly, keeps your team working. It will also ensure that your site is mobile-friendly, an essential feature now that most web searches are done on tablet or phone.
Some of the clients we’ve developed an updated web presence for:
Build Your Image
Your business is more than a bunch of sweaty, sailor-mouthed guys swinging hammers. Your crew is finely tuned, each process flowing smoothly into the next. Choose photos that give your business a professional image, making you stand out from the rest.
- Start with a great header using a background image of one of your showcase projects.
- People want to know who they’re hiring; include professional headshots and short bios of your entire management team.
- Include a photo gallery of impressive projects. Add case studies to tell the story of each one.
The Muscle Behind the Brand
If you want to cash in on the value you offer, you need to show your customers the value and capabilities you bring to the table. Make sure your website copy and design highlight the following features and information:
- You are a professional, licensed and insured.
- You have integrity and values.
- You employ a reliable, experienced, qualified and trustworthy crew.
- Your branding distinguishes your business with cohesive graphics, fonts, logo and message that are recognizable and memorable.
- Testimonials from satisfied customers boost your reputation.
- Plenty of professional photos portray quality workmanship in progress and completed.
- Videos of your crew digging foundations or crafting fine millwork create good visuals of their skills and abilities.
- Well-written blog posts are essential for keeping customers informed of the latest trends and materials. They also help raise your search engine rankings. Your contractor web design company can help you with this time-consuming task.
You can get the leads and contracts you deserve with a professional, high-quality website that reaches out to your community and brings in the best contracts. You could ask an office employee to build a company website, but a competent contractor web design firm will make you and your crew look as good as you know you are.
Let Straight North help you reach your goals. To learn more about our contractor web design services, call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote.