B2B SEO Agency
Straight North, established in 1997, has focused on B2B SEO services from the very beginning. As a true B2B SEO company, we’ve learned a great deal about the special challenges B2Bs face in ramping up effective campaigns and measuring results.
Detailed, Accurate Data Drives Successful SEO
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” — Peter Drucker
All B2Bs understand the importance of accurate measurement in operations. Without it, companies not only sputter with mediocre results, they have no way to improve.
When we talk to B2Bs that have failed with SEO in the past, we find that a great number of them never really had a handle on their campaign data. We make sure this never happens. Our SEO campaigns include these very important data-related components:
- Precise definitions of campaign goals, metrics and timelines. While SEO takes time to achieve results, having clear goals, metrics and expected timelines from the outset is critical. Without them, you have no way of knowing whether your SEO investment is improving, stagnating or worsening. We work with you in a collaborative spirit to work out expectations that are both reasonable and rewarding — otherwise why invest in SEO at all?
- Detailed monthly campaign reporting. Our B2B SEO agency places high importance on transparency and client education. We want you to know exactly what we are doing month to month to earn our keep. You’ll see reports that detail all activities done by our campaign team, results obtained, problems encountered and solutions devised. Don’t worry — our reports are user-friendly and easy to understand, and we welcome your input and ideas always.
- Lead validation. We don’t merely count conversions in your SEO campaign, as virtually every other B2B SEO company does. Instead, we track all phone and form conversions, and then manually sift through them to separate true sales leads from non-leads such as spam, customer service inquiries and vendor solicitations. This is enormously important, because based on extensive research, about half of all campaign conversions are NOT leads. By evaluating our SEO campaign based on actual leads it is producing, you will have a much clearer picture of the value of your SEO investment.
Request A Free Consultation
More Reasons Why Our B2B SEO Services Stand Out
- B2B keyword strategy. Keyword selection is critical to successful SEO. You must target the right keywords to move the dial on conversions. Over the years, our B2B SEO agency has learned what patterns to look for in B2B keyword research, in terms of buying intent, keyword competitiveness and other critical factors that spell the difference between keywords that translate into new business and ones that don’t. With the right targets, right execution and right data, your campaign will bear fruit.
- Professional B2B copywriting. Today’s SEO campaigns hinge on content. Without strong, credible and useful content, on-site and off-site SEO results flounder. On-site, poorly written content developed for targeted keywords will not persuade readers to convert. Off-site, poorly written content will not build links because publishers will not want to publish it. Our team of copywriters writes B2B content day in and day out. These writers speak the language of business and avoid the catchphrases and style of consumer copywriting that send the wrong signals to your B2B prospects.
To learn more about our B2B SEO company or get a full proposal, please contact us now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.