Email Marketing Services
Straight North provides expert business email marketing services. Our team offers full, turnkey options as well as niche services when you are in need of outside support for your internally managed campaign.
Email Marketing Campaign Services from Straight North
Our email marketing campaign services include —
- Mailing list management
- Custom email template design
- Editorial calendar creation and management
- Content strategy
- Content creation
- Analytics and reporting
- Ongoing A/B split testing
Established in 1997, our agency has been helping small and midsize businesses implement new email campaigns and bring new life to internally managed campaigns lagging in results. With a full-time, experienced staff of email marketing specialists, copywriters, editors, designers, developers and account managers, we have all the resources you need for email marketing that captures customer interest and motivates action.
Request A Free Consultation
Why You Should Invest in Email Marketing Services
Email marketing offers several advantages over other forms of online marketing.
- First, email effectively fills a wide range of marketing objectives. Email marketing solutions for small business can focus on “hard” conversion goals such as appointment bookings, or on “soft” conversion goals such as building credibility.
- Second, email marketing uses a form of communication common to virtually all target customers and prospects — email! Social media, paid search marketing and even SEO reach portions of the target audience, but for 100 percent coverage, email continues to be the surest means of establishing a connection.
- Third, email works — provided your campaign is properly managed and delivers high-value content to subscribers. It’s true that business people complain about inbox overload and spam, but if you establish your email as something that offers value, your subscriber list, open rates and click-through rates will improve in quantity and quality.
- Fourth, continual testing, when professionally executed, leads to steady and often rapid improvement in results. Large changes, such as the offer and subject line, obviously have a big impact, but also small changes such as the color of a button can substantially affect conversion rates. Professional testing to measure and improve results is a major reason companies opt to outsource their email marketing campaigns.
- Fifth, email marketing is highly measurable, enabling you to gauge the progress and ROI of your campaign with precision. Straight North provides detailed, transparent campaign reporting focused on the most meaningful campaign metrics. These metrics include opens, bounces, click-throughs, unsubscribes and new subscribers.
Keys to Successful Email Marketing
One of the most important keys to success is patience. Email campaigns take a while to catch on — subscribers may gloss over your emails the first few times they arrive in their inboxes, but eventually they recognize your persistence and start to take notice.
Another important element of success is developing persuasive offers. An offer need not be original to be persuasive. Sometimes, great offers are more a matter of timing than creativity. For instance, an email offering a hefty discount on furnace inspections sent in late autumn should get homeowners and property managers thinking seriously.
A third (and often overlooked) element of success: mailing list management. When email campaigns lose steam, it’s often because the mailing list has gotten woefully out of date. A lot of time and attention are needed to capture new subscriber emails, verify email addresses, and update emails due to customer contact changes, name changes, and other variables. This is yet another area where professional, experienced execution makes the difference between success and failure.
To discuss our business email marketing services in more detail or to receive a proposal, please now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.