Web Design Services Company
For custom web design services, Straight North has a full range of options for small and midsize B2B and B2C organizations. If you’ve decided on a fully customized website, congratulations — you have made the right choice. If you are still on the fence about whether to opt for a fully customized site or a prepackaged template, here are a few things to consider.
Benefits of a Custom Website
- People spend a lot of time online these days, and know when they are looking at stock photography and the same web page design they’ve seen in 50 other places. Using a non-custom design for your site sends a signal that your business is no different from somebody else’s, and that you are just going through the motions. This attitude will not inspire your website visitors to make an inquiry or place an order.
- Custom design makes your business stand out from the crowd. It tells visitors that you are an expert and take your business seriously.
- Customized imagery and photography, unlike most stock photography and images, adds vitality and detail to your message, enabling you to showcase key features and benefits of your products and services, and also your facility, inventory, personnel and other aspects of your business that motivate visitors to convert.
- In many cases, a custom website can actually save you money over a template site — by going with a canned website design package, you may end up paying for functionality you don’t need! A custom site is priced to fit your needs and your needs only.
Request A Free Consultation
Why Choose Straight North for Custom Website Design Services
Our agency has decades of experience building powerhouse lead generation websites. Not only will you get custom copywriting, a completely custom design and a unique look, your website will also be a workhorse, helping fill your lead pipeline. With full web design capabilities, we stand out from the crowd:
- Our experienced, in-house team of designers, developers, copywriters and project managers works together like a well-oiled machine to bring your project to completion on time and on budget.
- We take the time to understand your business, which is unique — just like the design of your website will be. We want to know as much as possible about your products, services, company history, website objectives, competition and value proposition so we can translate this information into compelling textual and visual site content.
- We excel in mobile-friendly design. Mobile-friendly design is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s a must-have feature on every website. Without mobile-friendly design, you’ll leave your huge mobile audience out of your ROI equation, and also hamper any SEO efforts you have underway. Straight North is an expert in responsive web design. Years later, we have developed tremendous strength in this all-important area.
We invite you to look at our website portfolio for examples of some of our most recent work. You will see the wide range of industries we’ve worked in, and a wide cross section of site functionality and project scope. Whether your budget is small, medium or large, we have a project track that will fit your requirements.
To learn more about our custom web design services or get a full proposal, please contact us now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.