B2B Web Design Agency
Straight North specializes in lead generation B2B website design. It’s important for you to select a specialist for your new website, because many of the techniques necessary for a solid B2B website differ from those used for e-commerce and B2C sites.
Keys to Successful B2B Website Design
Most often, the goals of a B2B website are:
- Generating sales leads
- Conveying the company/product/service value proposition
- Providing information to satisfy buyers doing research or looking for a supplier
- Building credibility
One of the biggest challenges in B2B web design is balancing the need for factual content with maintaining a highly converting, user-friendly website. If too much information clutters the site, users become frustrated and possibly confused, causing them to click off to a competitor’s site. On the other hand, if the information is too sparse, users don’t get enough information to inspire them to make an inquiry.
Our team of B2B copywriters has deep experience balancing these needs, creating powerful, persuasive and credible content to capture user attention and generate phone and form inquiries.
Beyond content, constructing an all-around user-friendly website — friendly to B2B buyers — is essential. Visitors to your site are in a hurry and want to find information quickly, making intuitive navigation a must. B2B buyers also use mobile devices to research and shop, so your site must be mobile-friendly. Other user experience issues highly important to industrial audiences include page-loading speed and helpful visual content such as product photography, charts, slide presentations and video.
Request A Free Consultation
Why Straight North
Founded in 1997, we have decades of experience successfully designing B2B websites. The reasons behind our success and the strong reputation we’ve earned:
- A full-time, in-house staff of web designers, front-end developers, back-end developers, project managers, copywriters, editors and strategists to ensure all aspects of your website work in harmony at the highest possible level
- A proven, documented, streamlined production process that keeps your new website project moving along on time and on budget
- Deep experience in SEO. If you currently do SEO or contemplate doing SEO when your new website launches, we know how to build SEO functionality into your site so you can hit the ground running on a new campaign, or not lose much if any ground as you transition SEO to your new site.
- We have web design options for virtually any budget and set of specifications. Large B2Bs with broad and/or complex product/service options may need a fully customized website with broad functionality. Smaller B2Bs may need only a simple site with perhaps five to 15 pages. Either way, or somewhere in between, we have the flexibility to handle your needs.
- Our focus on lead generation helps you get a solid return on your website investment. If your website presents your brand professionally, that’s good, but far better if it does that AND inspires prospects to submit an inquiry. All of our website design efforts keep lead generation in mind, weaving conversion strategies into content, images and navigation rather than making them a mere afterthought. The result: more sales leads, more revenue and stronger ROI.
To learn more about our B2B website design services or get a full proposal, please contact us now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.