10 Quick Ideas For Persuasive Lead Generation Website Photos
January 4, 2017
One of the most effective ways to get a competitive edge and bring in more website leads is to replace bland stock photos with exciting and informative ones. Here are quick tips for doing it.
- Close-up shots of products highlighting key benefits/features — WITH CAPTIONS.
- Custom shot of a real or hypothetical user realizing the BENEFIT of a product or service. For instance, a man sleeping in a hammock because of the peace of mind of owning an insurance policy.
- Professional, appealing headshots of company leaders on the bio page.
- Shots of the office space highlighting the environment/culture and/or the staff in action.
- Shots of the production area highlighting cleanliness, safety, efficiency, innovation, speed — or whatever else is a key point of differentiation.
- Shots of the warehouse area highlighting huge inventories, cleanliness, efficiency — or whatever else is a key point of differentiation.
- Shots of the service team highlighting professionalism, competence — very important for in-home service providers such as HVAC firms and contractors!
- Shots of the customer service team highlighting responsiveness, friendliness and professionalism — very important for firms where phone leads are important!
- Shots of actual customers using the product, with a brief testimonial — a highly effective way to build credibility and confidence.
- Shots of employees at company events and company fundraisers, to bring a personal touch and warmth to the overall website experience.
Looking for other ideas to take your lead generation website from good to great? Contact us now … we are eager to learn more about your business and give you some ideas.
What’s in your inbox? Sign up to receive valuable information, tips and advice.