The SEO Analyst works with the Account Management team to create and execute SEO strategy and action plans that achieve our clients’ lead generation and e-commerce revenue goals..
Responsibilities:The duties of the position include:
- Create the monthly/quarterly SEO strategy and action plan based on objectives, priorities, and strategic opportunities.
- Work with the Internet Marketing team and the Content Marketing team to execute the monthly action plan
- Ensure all monthly SEO action plans meet the agency’s obligations to clients and fall within the appropriate budget
- Conduct site audits to identify on-site SEO issues and report the findings to the Account Manager
- Conduct backlink analyses to identify link risks and opportunities and report the findings to the Account Manager
- Conduct off-site audits to identify citation issues and other off-site issues and report the findings to the Account Manager
- Work with the IM team (IM Manager, IM Specialist) to conduct keyword research and provide analysis to the Account Manager
- Participate in client calls, as needed, when requested by the Account Manager
- Communicate results and activity to account managers monthly
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting SEO site audits
- Ability to conduct and analyze keyword research
- Ability to analyze backlinks
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize on-site and off-site activities for maximum SEO impact
- At least 2-3 years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 60 experts on staff. Our primary office locations are in Downers Grove, IL and Fort Mill, SC. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.