Hotel Web Design Agency
In an industry such as hospitality, winning over customers is about knowing how to wow them. Hotels have to stand out — both online and offline — if they’re going to increase bookings and have happy guests.
Before someone books a stay at your hotel, he or she has probably learned something about you from your website. When your website design is working well, you get the reservation. If it’s underperforming, you could lose the prospect to a competitor.
This is why working with a hotels web design company is important. Through strategic hotels web design services, you can create the kind of hotels website design that makes a strong first impression and attracts prospects — and gives you the chance to make them regular customers.
Overarching Principles for Hotels Website Design
The goal of your hotel website is to attract guests — through a design that communicates what you offer, sets expectations you can fulfill and drives visitors to contact you and/or book a stay. How do you do this? Here are some ideas that guide a savvy hotels web design agency when building your site.
- Pictures speak louder than words. In an aesthetically driven industry such as hospitality, you need beautiful, professional photos that showcase your hotel, facilities, amenities and best parts of the surrounding area. Photographs clearly communicate what your hotel offers — a powerful motivator in driving conversions.
- Include rates. Most prospects on your website will want to know how much it costs to book with your hotel. Include rates and availability information, eliminating one obstacle on the path to more reservations.
- Make it easy to book a stay. Nobody who comes to your site should have to wonder how to book a room. Make it obvious by prominently displaying booking buttons and compelling calls to action that entice prospects to make reservations. Don’t give visitors a reason to leave your site and book with a competitor.
- Differentiators should be front and center. What sets your hotel apart from others? Prices? Four-star rating? Location? Charm? Whatever your differentiators, good web design will showcase this information in ways that impress prospects.
- Reach people on the go. Many people will use mobile devices to peruse hotel websites, so it’s imperative that your site includes responsive design — which automatically adapts to a variety of devices and windows/screen sizes. If visitors are forced to make reservations and continue research on desktops, you risk losing potential customers.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
If you’re interested in learning more about how a hotels web design firm such as Straight North can help you create a better hotel site, call 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.