IT Services Web Design Company
Looking to grow your IT services firm? Whether you service your customers locally or remotely, having an effective website design is essential. As you know, first impressions can make or break the sale, and most prospective IT customers will check you out online before ever picking up the phone or emailing for a quote. Research has found that 94 percent of a site user’s first impressions are related to its design — and these critical initial judgments of your IT company take place in just 1/20 th of a second!
Website Design Best Practices for IT Firms
It takes an experienced IT services web design firm to create a site that will optimize lead generation for your computer services business. Here are some features you should request:
- Mobile-responsive design. More people now search the Web on mobile devices than on desktops. These visitors will expect your IT firm’s website to be up-to-date and accessible.
- Easy, intuitive user experience. Your customers are busy and looking for better, easier solutions. A site that is easy to navigate and free of clutter respects their time and demonstrates your ability to make things simple for them. An IT services web design agency with expertise in user experience (UX) best practices will create a clean, professional-looking site that engages users and helps them trust your competence.
- Differentiation. In this highly competitive market, what makes your IT company different? Your website design should make this instantly apparent. A reputable IT services web design company will research your company, customers and competitors to create a site that helps set you apart from your competition in the eyes of your ideal clients.
- Jargon-free, client-focused content. IT is a highly technical field, and if you love technology, it’s easy to geek out on it. But don’t do this on your site, or your visitors will click away before their eyes glaze over. Instead, make your prospective client the hero and show them — in clear images and a conversational tone — how you can help solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- Proof of expertise. Your clients will be trusting you with their most valuable assets, so you need to show them you’re up to the task. Testimonials, success stories and positive reviews will all boost your credibility — and should be prominent on your site.
- Lots of helpful content. Posting how-to and blog articles regularly is another way to prove your expert status. The search engines love fresh content, too. So, if you’re too busy to blog regularly, ask your IT services web design agency to assist.
- Clear calls to action. A good IT services website is a tool for lead generation. It should tell your visitors exactly what to do next with clear, highly visible copy and design elements such as buttons and opt-in forms. Don’t forget to include your phone number in the header!
- Follow-up capability. It’s relatively easy to get hot leads to call, but the majority of your visitors may not be ready to call you — yet. A good IT services web design company will include a lead capture form on your site so you can follow up with these warm leads and convert them to customers over time.
Your IT Services Web Design Solution
To learn more about Straight North’s experience and track record as an IT services web design firm, call us now at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.