SEO for Wedding Planners
When the modern bride looks for a wedding planner, you can bet she’ll use a search engine. When she does, will she find you? The purpose of wedding planner SEO services is moving your business higher in search results.
That way, when someone’s looking for wedding services in your area, you’re easy to find. If you neglect SEO today, you lose out on business — and brides find the competition instead. Are you ready to do something about it? Here’s how.
Step One: Find a Professional Wedding Planner SEO Company
Search engine algorithms are notoriously complicated. What’s more, they’re always changing. It can be a lot for you to take on, especially while planning weddings for your clients. That’s why it makes sense to work with a professional wedding planner SEO agency, whose experts in the industry can put their knowledge to work for you.
Step Two: Create a Custom SEO Strategy
With the help of your wedding planner SEO firm, you’ll want to design a specific strategy for targeting customers in your area. Your SEO team can research competing wedding planners as well as popular keywords to determine what terms to focus on in content creation. Likewise, it can strategize on website design to make sure your site is set up properly to attract maximum traffic. Some services that may be helpful include:
- Responsive website design: When people on the go search for wedding planners in your area, you want them to easily find you. Cue mobile design. A responsive website works properly on any type of device — laptop, desktop, tablet, smartphone — in order to maximize the prospects you reach. Furthermore, search engines place a high value on responsive design.
- Localized content: You want to include your address clearly and prominently on your site to make sure you appear in local search and map results. Likewise, local keywords can be useful for targeting search terms that include cities where your customers live.
- Keyword-optimized content: When a bride types terms such as “wedding planners (city)” or “(city) wedding planning services”, you want your business to appear in the search results. Search engines, however, won’t know you’re relevant to those terms unless you have content that includes it. Your wedding planner SEO firm can research the market to determine the best keywords to target.
- Link-building strategies: While about 25 percent of SEO involves on-site optimization, the other 75 percent relates to off-site optimization efforts. Search engines notice links that point from other websites to yours; the more high-quality links you can get to point back to your website, the better.
Request A Free Consultation
Step Three: Monitor and Adjust
A professional wedding planner SEO firm will not only design an SEO plan, but also will implement that plan and monitor its results. Over time, your SEO strategies can evolve to meet changes in search engine algorithms and/or to achieve a better ROI. Because you have a dedicated partner to manage your SEO efforts, you save yourself the time and energy of trying to figure out details on your own.
Are you ready to use SEO to build your wedding planning business? Are you interested in driving more traffic to your website so you can generate new leads and increase calls to your office?
Straight North is a wedding planner SEO firm that can help you move forward in relevant search results. Call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote.