Spa SEO Company
Whether you’re a day spa, beauty salon, medical spa or another facility with spa services, you’ll want to invest in SEO to help attract new clients to your business. With so many spas in the industry today, it’s more important than ever to stand out.
You want to be the facility people find when they’re interested in booking a facial, a massage or another spa service. That’s where a spa SEO company comes into play.
When you work with talented SEO professionals, you gain online exposure that can mean increased web traffic, new leads and business — and more revenue.
Why Do Spa SEO Services Matter Today?
- The new way to search. When someone near you wants to find a spa, where is the most likely place to look? For the majority of people, it’s a search engine. While yesterday’s spas used Yellow Pages to advertise their services, today’s spas need to hone in on the value of an online presence.
- Organic exposure. By moving your spa higher in search rankings, you naturally increase its exposure — and to the very people you want to contact you. Search engines tell your prospects that you’re a reputable resource and entice them to click to your site.
- Beating the competition. When people in your area look for spa services, they’re going to find someone. If you’re not ranking well in search results, it’ll be your competitors who get the business.
Request A Free Consultation
Useful Spa SEO Services to Consider
The best way to boost your SEO is by working with a professional spa SEO agency that can customize strategy to your business and its target audience. Some of the SEO services may include:
- Keyword research: It’s not enough to write a few paragraphs about spa services and wait for traffic to trickle in to your site. Rather, there’s an in-depth strategy for researching keywords and determining which ones to target with content. A professional spa SEO firm can help you nail down the best terms to focus on in your content.
- Content creation: Based on the keywords you’ve researched, you need to optimize your site’s content with pages that target specific groups of keywords. Likewise, your SEO campaign will include localization of info to help your site appear in mapped search results when people in your area search for spas.
- Link building: One of the primary ways search engines rank the authority of websites is by links. They analyze the quantity and quality of other sites linking back to yours. In fact, off-site optimization makes up the bulk — about 75 percent — of SEO performance. With this in mind, a spa SEO agency might use spa-related guest posts and other forms of authoritative content to generate links back to your site. All of this can help improve your site’s authority and value.
Straight North is a professional spa SEO company that gives spas a leg up in search results — so they can be found by prospects looking for related services. To learn more about our services and how they can help you move forward, call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.