Charity SEO Services
- Is your charity looking to grow its donor base?
- Do you want to increase donations?
- Are you trying to find more volunteers?
- Or are you looking for a way to get the word out about your services?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, accomplishing your goals lies in search engine optimization (SEO). Why? Simply put, reaching a larger, more targeted audience starts with getting more visitors to your website. The more people who come to your site, the more opportunities you have to reach them as potential donors. How might charity SEO services make a difference to you? Here’s a look at strategies a professional charity SEO company might use to help your organization.
- Design your site to speak the same language as search engines. As smart as they are, search engines aren’t people. To make sure they understand the information on your website, you need to build it in ways they can “see” and in ways that curry their favors. For starters, this means making your site fast, with alt text for images and organized with sensible page titles and URLs.
- Create content with the right keywords. The relevant words or phrases that prospects type into search engines will point back to your site only if you have content that matches. A charity SEO firm can research the market to determine which keywords are worth targeting. Then, it can help create webpages, blog posts and other online content aimed at those words or phrases.
- Increase inbound links to your site. Online authority goes a long way in how search engines determine which keyword-related pages to rank higher in search results. While algorithms are always changing, one consistent way search engines determine authority is by the quality and quantity of inbound links. So, in order for your charity to rank higher, it needs a large number of links from quality websites pointing back to your site. This is one of the most important elements of off-site SEO.
- Make your website responsive. When visitors find your site on smartphones, will it display properly? On-the-go searching is ever increasing, and search engines notice when sites don’t work well on mobile devices or tablets. Therefore, for users and search engines alike, responsive design matters. Google gives precedence to mobile-friendly sites in mobile search results.
These are just some of the ways a professional charity SEO agency can help your site move higher in online search results. With the right combination of strategies, you may be able to increase traffic, leads, donations, volunteers and more.
Straight North is a charity SEO firm committed to helping nonprofits boost their online presences. To learn more about our services, call 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.