Trucking Company Web Design Company
Today’s trucking industry is highly competitive, with every business trying to position itself as the one to choose. That’s why, in order for your company to capture new transportation clients, it needs a strong website design that showcases its value.
The first time someone visits your trucking website is the best time to convince him or her to contact you. How can you do this? The secret is in your web design. Everything from the site layout to the paragraphs of text works together to communicate a specific message. In order to make this message clear and compelling enough for you to get more calls, you need to work with a trucking web design firm.
What Does a Trucking Web Design Company Offer?
Because it specializes in creating websites that generate business for trucking companies, a professional agency can make a big difference in how your site performs. It will incorporate a variety of trucking web design services shown to improve results online. This means, through web design tailored to your company, you’ll gain a better way to reach prospects.
Components of Good Design
When it comes to elements for your trucking website, here are some important features to consider:
- A clear value differentiator. It’s as true in the trucking industry as it is in any other business … if you want someone to hire you, you have to set yourself apart. A professional trucking web design agency has the ability not only to help you identify your biggest differentiator, but also to use website design, site organization, hierarchy of content and other factors to get that message across. This can turn your website into more than an online calling card; it can help you create a robust marketing tool that works day and night to generate new business.
- Keyword-rich content. To help you attract new customers, you need a wide-ranging body of content filled with relevant keywords. This helps you maximize search engine results. Here, again, is where a trucking web design company can help you. It will build pages of content about types of transportation you offer, locations you serve, details about your business, etc. — all with a goal of bringing in more clients.
- Prominent contact info. One of the primary goals of your website is to generate more business, therefore you need to include contact info that is displayed prominently — preferably the top right-hand corner of every page — and makes it easy for prospects to get in touch with you. Create a contact page, too — designed to give visitors several ways to reach you.
- CTA to request a quote. Your site also needs a strong call to action (CTA) that invites visitors to request free quotes on service. Your trucking web design firm can help you determine how and where to place this CTA for optimal lead generation.
- Responsive design. Today’s trucking websites need to work on a variety of devices to accommodate anyone viewing on smartphones, iPads, etc. Responsive website design automatically adjusts to a viewer’s device, displaying accordingly.
Are you interested in learning more about working with Straight North on your business web design, contact us today 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.