Forklift Web Design Firm
You sell forklifts, but what you’re really selling is your brand, your customer service and your integrity. And these machines still need to roll out of the showroom. You could put up a web page that features what you have for sale, mention that you have mechanics on duty, add your phone number and address, and leave it at that. But to really build your brand and increase your sales, you need professional website design created with lead generation in mind.
Forklift Web Design Best Practices
Your professional forklift website design firm will build a mobile-friendly, eye-catching site that’s easy to navigate, incorporating branding that conveys your message with bold colors, thick fonts and strong images.
- You want your website to be as distinctive and inviting as your showroom, so proudly display your company logo and slogan, phone number, address, email address — and, yes, even your social media icons at the top of the page, too. With this pertinent information properly positioned, your website design will entice visitors, making it easy for them to contact you.
- Customers want to know why you stand behind the brands you sell and service. Explain the tough quality-control standards your equipment must pass before coming into your showroom. Post the results of rigorous real-life workouts the machines have been put through on the job. Your blog is the perfect place to do this. Keep it updated to keep the traffic flowing to your site. If you’d rather spend time selling than writing, your forklift website design agency can easily handle this task for you.
- People often browse for equipment online before picking up the phone or visiting the showroom. Have your forklift web design company create a gallery of new and used machinery for sale, captioned with important specs (include maintenance records for used equipment). Throw in some testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Talk up your service team. Focus on the value it delivers, such as replacing parts rather than systems. Tell about its troubleshooting skills that save your customers time and money.
- People like to do business with people they know and like. Include smiling photos of your sales team so when your prospects come in the door, they don’t feel like they’re speaking to a stranger.
Customers want to know what to expect when they come to you to buy new or
used forklifts, or when they need maintenance or repairs. Including all
this important information on an FAQ page will set you apart from your
- Do your mechanics offer preventive maintenance?
- Can they handle a complete refurbish?
- Are your mechanics ASE certified?
- Are they on call 24/7?
- Do they offer on-location repairs?
- Do you offer fleet maintenance at reduced rates?
- Do you offer driver safety training programs?
- Have you posted how-to videos with step-by-step procedures for routine maintenance?
- Make sure to include contact forms for setting appointments, and for offering feedback and suggestions.
Well-Designed Sites Build Business
Your website is far more than a digital business card; it talks for you. A professional, clean site that’s user-friendly and informative will make a favorable impression with your customers. And, with the right features and know-how, your forklift website can become the most powerful lead generation tool for your business.
To learn more about Straight North’s forklift website design services, please request a quote now or call us toll-free at 855-883-0011.