Logistics Internet Marketing & Web Design Services
Internet Marketing for Supply Chain Companies.
A food manufacturer needs a fulfillment company to assemble three-packs of canned soup, warehouse them and ship in LTL (less than truckload) quantities to hundreds of locations throughout a 20-state region. The firm’s director of operations turns to Google, and identifies one company that appears high on the page for searches relating to assembly and 3PL. He clicks on the company’s ad, and is taken to a landing page that describes exactly the services he is looking for. He calls to schedule a meeting immediately.
We’ve helped firms at every step in the supply chain grow their business online, including:
- Packaging suppliers
- Material handling equipment manufacturers
- Intermodal equipment manufacturers
- Fleet tracking services
- Couriers and messengers
- Industrial automation robotics companies
- 3PL firms
- Digital signage suppliers to the logistics industry
Logistics Company Website Design: Reach & Persuade Prospects on the Move
Like a supply chain, today’s Internet user is constantly on the move. With a responsive website from Straight North, you will deliver the best possible user experience to prospects and customers whether it’s on a desktop monitor, tablet or smartphone. If an operations manager needs an answer on the production line, if a buyer is doing research in a hotel lobby — your website will give them what they need.
SEO, PPC, Display Advertising for Logistics & Supply Chain Companies
You move goods and material along the supply chain. We move potential customers down the path to doing business. Supply chain digital marketing must appeal to a wide range of audiences: to manufacturers and distributors of all kinds, as well as to personnel from the boardroom to the loading dock. With years of experience in the field, we craft SEO, PPC and display advertising campaigns that make your firm visible and relevant to people looking for the services you provide. The result: more sales leads in your pipeline, and better qualified ones.
Here are the Advantages a Logistics or Supply Chain Company Will Enjoy with Straight North
Our experience in the logistics industry will give you a competitive edge:
- We have strategic insight into the search phrases your customers use — we target the right phrases, the ones that bring traffic that converts to leads.
- We understand the language of the supply chain industry — the content we create speaks to your customers in terms they’ll understand.
- Our relationships with supply chain industry publications and organizations means more authoritative links to your website — a key factor in search rankings.
Interested in learning more? Give us a call today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.
A Proven Track Record of Success in Logistics Web Design & Internet Marketing
Check out some of the places where Straight North has produced mentions for our supply chain clients:
- Logistics World
- Inbound Logistics
- The Milwaukee Logistics Council
- The National Retail Federation
- And many, many more …
Please contact us at 855-883-0011 to discuss your internet marketing needs. We are eager to learn more and see if we can help you.