SEO for Recruiters
In recruiting, the name of the game is connections. In order to keep finding new clients, you need a steady supply of leads from businesses who need your recruiting services.
This is where the Internet can be so useful. Through search engine optimization (SEO), you can create a stream of inbound leads to grow your business.
Interested in learning more about recruiting SEO services? Here’s what you need to know.
A World That a Recruiting SEO Company Understands
Working with a recruiting SEO firm gives you several benefits:
- The expertise of professionals who specialize in the changing algorithms of search engines
- A customized SEO plan that’s backed by research
- Better ROI. What’s more, when you partner with a professional recruiting SEO agency, you gain insight into both on-site and off-site optimization strategies.
This is vital, as on-site optimization (i.e., website design and structure, keyword-rich content, etc.) accounts for about 25 percent of SEO, while off-site optimization (i.e., the quality and quantity of links pointing back to your site) makes up the other 75 percent. Both are necessary. On-site optimization provides content that can rank well in search engines, and off-site optimization gives you the authority and credibility to make search engines notice you.
Request A Free Consultation
A Few Key SEO Principles for Recruiting
While a recruiting SEO firm can customize SEO services to your brand, here are some general principles that may come into play:
- Relevant keywords. One of the most challenging aspects of SEO for many recruiters is knowing what keywords to target. What do your prospects type into search engines, and how often do they do it? A recruiting SEO company can conduct research on both your competition and keyword trends to nail down the best words or phrases to target. You’ll likely want to create individual pages for each job type your firm specializes in, so you can optimize content around specific keyword groups related to those job types.
- Searchable content. That welcome video on your home page, and those pictures on each tab may look great to visitors, but search engines can’t see them the way people can. To make sure media is useful for both humans and engines, you’ll want to use alt tags on photos, accompany videos with explanatory text, and feature relevant words wherever possible.
- Responsive website Design. In today’s on-the-go Internet world, you can’t afford to not make your website mobile-ready. Not only does responsive design make it easier for prospects to read your site from any device, but search engines use mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor in determining a site’s placement.
Straight North is a recruiting SEO company that understands the changing demands of the market and can help you move your business forward. Call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote to learn more.