Locksmith Web Design Company
Most people don’t need a locksmith until an emergency occurs, and then they need help in a hurry. That’s why locksmith companies typically have a small window of opportunity to win their business.
If you want to unlock the secret to better lead generation and customer connection online, you need strategic website design — a resource for reaching customers right when they need you. The first impression you make through your website can be the difference between getting a call or not.
Therefore, you can gain a powerful tool for generating business through the kind of website a locksmith web design company builds for you.
What a Locksmith Web Design Agency Offers
A locksmith web design firm specializes in creating custom websites that cater to locksmith clients. By using time-tested design strategies, these sites become 24/7 marketing tools. This allows your business to reach prospects any time of day or night with clear, compelling messaging that helps grow your customer base.
Checklist for Effective Locksmith Website Design
First impressions are important when converting customers, so you can’t afford to leave your website to chance. Professional locksmith web design services will incorporate a variety of key components intended to boost results. Here’s a checklist of elements that go into effective locksmith web design.
- Simple navigation. The easier you make it for prospects to find information they need, the better. This typically means keeping your main navigation menu to six items or fewer, with the “contact” page linked last.
- Clear calls to action. Good calls to action will lead visitors to contact you. You might have a contact form on every page, for example, making it simple for visitors to reach out.
- Responsive design. When you are locked out of your car and searching for a local locksmith, you want your website to be easy to view on a smartphone or other mobile device. Through responsive design, you create a website that can adapt to whatever device someone’s using to view.
- Info on prices. Provide pricing information upfront. Even if you include ballpark figures, prospects will appreciate being armed with this knowledge when they’re ready to call you — and be less apt to turn elsewhere due to sticker shock.
- Attractive images. Skip the stock photos and invest in custom images that tell visitors something about your team and/or its services.
- Testimonials. Build trust with prospects by featuring testimonials from past clients. These often can be the gentle nudge someone needs to call you.
- Updated content. Regularly updating your site — through a blog, for example — tells visitors that you’re active and involved. This is another credibility element, demonstrating your expertise, authority and reliability.
Are you ready to learn more about creating a powerful, strategic locksmith website? Contact Straight North today at 855-883-0011, or request a quote online.