Locksmith SEO Company
Unlock the power of SEO by working with a professional locksmith SEO company.
Through a strategic combination of on-site and off-site optimization strategies, you can boost brand recognition, increase online traffic and generate more leads.
In order to make the most of search traffic, you need to understand what your prospects are searching for online. What terms do they use? How often are they searching? A locksmith SEO agency can conduct research to find these answers. Then you’ll know what terms are trending and which will be the best to target with keyword-optimized content.
Creating Relevant Content
Every page of your website is an opportunity to attract the attention of search engines. For this reason, you want more than a home page and a services page — you want individualized pages for each specific service you offer. This could include, at least, separate pages for automotive, residential and commercial locksmith services, for example. It might mean pages geared toward vehicle door unlocking, broken key extraction, key making, etc., as well as pages geared toward the specific cities where you work. When you’ve got the power of keyword research driving this content creation, you can maximize its potential.
Building a Responsive Website
When a customer in your city gets locked out of his or her car, you want it to be easy to find your services. A responsive website is a site geared toward various devices — desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones — on which someone may search for a locksmith in the area. It ensures that your information is clear and readily available when someone needs it. As a bonus, mobile-ready sites tend to do better in search engines, which value responsive design.
Request A Free Consultation
Encouraging More Links to Your Site
While about 25 percent of SEO involves on-site efforts such as website design and content creation, the other 75 percent is about link building and local citations. Simply put, search engines care about the quantity and quality of sites linking to yours. It’s one of the factors that determines how credible and authoritative your site is deemed to be, and thus how valuable its content becomes in search results. Creating quality content is part of the strategy for increasing links, as shareable content organically encourages more sites to link to yours. Additionally, a locksmith SEO company can find ways to help you build more links and local citations.
Working with a Locksmith SEO Firm
Crafting your site to appeal to search engines can be complicated. That’s why, when you’re trying to determine what strategies work best, having a locksmith SEO agency on your side can make all the difference. This gives you a team of professionals who understand locksmith marketing and can help you build a powerful, keyword-optimized, mobile-ready website that ranks well in search engines.
Straight North is a professional locksmith SEO firm that helps locksmiths become more visible in search results to maximize ROI. To learn more about our services and how they can help you, contact us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.