Life Coach Web Design Company
Want more or better clients for your life coaching business? Great website design needs to be an essential part of your marketing strategy. Your coaching website is far more than a glorified business card. It is the central hub of your marketing — and the first place a potential new client will go to learn about your services. Let’s take a look at the most critical elements your life coach web design should contain.
First Impressions Count
As a life coach, you know all about the importance of first impressions. Your online presence is every bit as important as your personal appearance when it comes to client attraction. Just as you would never step onto the speaking stage or go to a networking event without brushing your hair or dressing nicely, you should avoid creating an unattractive or dated website.
Your site should be clean, eye-catching and clutter free. Avoid large blocks of text or clunky sidebars. Instead, use headings, subheadings and bullets to deliver your information in easy-to-read bites. Use a conversational tone that is targeted to your ideal clients. If you’re not sure where to start, a good life coach web design agency can be a tremendous help in developing your online voice and presence.
Don’t forget that the majority of your visitors are likely to use mobile devices. If your site is not mobile-friendly, these visitors will come away with a poor first impression. It is well worth the investment to hire a life coach web design firm to create a site that welcomes all visitors.
Put Your Best Face Forward
The “About” page is one of the most important elements of your site. Use a professional photo of yourself, and be sure to write a bio that lets your personality shine through.
Request A Free Consultation
Share Your Expertise, Build Your Credibility
More than almost any other type of business, success as a life coach depends on building a relationship with your audience. People do business with people they know, like and trust, so include plenty of trust-building and interactive elements on your site, such as:
- Client testimonials: Don’t skimp on these! Include as many as you can on your testimonials page. Include full names, photos and city, if possible. Get video testimonials if you can.
- Success stories: Case studies allow prospective clients to “experience” what it feels like to work with you.
- Certifications: Put their minds at ease that you are a trained expert.
- Social media links: So they can get to know you better on their favorite social platform.
- Press mentions: Including a press page will instantly raise your credibility.
- Your books and courses: Authorship immediately raises you to expert status.
- A blog: Include lots of helpful content to give your prospects a taste of what you can do for them.
Build Lead Generation Into Your Site
The biggest difference between an out-of-the-box, build-it-yourself website and a site designed by a reputable life coach web design company is not just a matter of appearance, but of function. A good life coach web design agency will incorporate dozens of coaching website design best practices to create a site that doesn’t just look pretty, but becomes a powerful lead-generation tool for your coaching business. While it’s a bigger investment upfront, the first few additional clients it brings in will more than cover the expense.
For more information about Straight North’s life coach web design services, call us now at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.