Food and Beverage Website Design Company
The food and beverage industry is a saturated marketplace. To stand out, companies need strategic website design that leads prospects to your products and services.
It doesn’t take long for prospect to form a first impression of your food and beverage business when visiting your website, so one of two results are most likely.
- You wow them with a professional website design that makes information accessible and navigation intuitive — leading to a conversion.
- You turn off the prospect with a design that doesn’t effectively promote your products/services, with the likelihood he/she heads to a competitor’s site.
This is why working with a food and beverage web design company is so helpful. Research shows that a prospect’s first visit is the most likely time they’ll become a customer. With each subsequent visit, the chances decrease. A food and beverage web design agency will know what site strategies to employ to encourage visitors to do business with you.
Request A Free Consultation
Requirements of Effective Website Design
What are some of the best practices for food and beverage websites today? What will a food and beverage web design firm want to implement in strategic site design? Here are some examples of principles that come into play.
- Focus on the user experience. Building trust with your target audience is about, in large part, creating a strong user experience. Your site needs to perform properly in order to make your business credible. Focus on creating a clean, professional design that clearly communicates your message, showcases relevant information and gives visitors the information they need.
- Make the site responsive. Visitors will view your site on a variety of devices, from desktop computers to smartphones — which is why you need a design that adapts to all devices.
- Simplify the navigation. More than six elements on your navigation menu is too many. Determine which pages are most important/useful to visitors, and focus on these for the menu list. Working with a professional food and beverage web design company can help you better organize your menu.
- Prominently display your phone number. Display your phone number prominently throughout the website so visitors can easily contact you when they’re ready. Likewise, have a clearly linked contact page with a form encouraging visitors to reach out.
- Highlight your products/services. Make it simple for visitors to learn more about the products/services you offer by showcasing information about what you do and sell.
- Call visitors to action. Include clear, specific calls to action throughout your website to increase ROI.
If you’re interested in learning more about how these and other food and beverage web design services can help your business, contact Straight North at 855-883-0011 or request a quote to learn more.