Private Equity Website Design Company
In an increasingly competitive private equity sector, it’s more important than ever for your firm to have a top-notch website. No matter how solid your business relationships are, you can be sure that anyone considering doing business with you will be making comparisons online. Strong website design will not only set you apart from the crowd, it can also function as the hub of a powerful online lead generation strategy.
When seeking private equity web design services, you should be aware of the most important elements every private equity site should feature. This basic knowledge will help you select the best private equity web design firm for your needs.
Let’s take a look at some of the most critical things to include on your site.
5 Essential Website Design Elements for Private Equity Companies
1. Branding for differentiation. Branding is far more than choosing the right colors and logo (although that’s important.) It is about the promise you deliver to your clients. It’s essential that this message be clear and on point, as well as position you to uniquely meet their needs. When choosing a private equity web design firm, ask about its process for site design. A competent one will always start by taking the time to understand your business and what differentiates you from the competition. Once this is established, its design professionals will be able to use the right design elements to position your brand to advantage.
2. Mobile-responsive design. Busy CEOs and investors are always on the go. They use their mobile phones for just about everything — including researching the companies with whom they are considering doing business. When they visit your private equity website, it’s critical that it be friendly to their needs. Be careful here — having a site that simply adjusts to screen size isn’t enough. Your site also needs to be easy to navigate and use with a phone or tablet, so make sure the private equity web design agency you work with has bona fide expertise in mobile web design.
3. Trust building. Investing is risky business, so you need to position your company as rock-solid trustworthy. There are many ways to do this on a website. One is to make sure your written content is of high quality. A quality site will use strategic storytelling and thought leadership to engage visitors and offer proof of authority and trustworthiness. A blog can be an especially effective place to do this. Other website design elements that build trust include testimonials, case studies, a well-designed “Team” page, and site security. This is just a start; ask your private equity web design company for more suggestions.
4. A stellar portfolio. The most popular page on many private equity websites is the portfolio. Don’t skimp on this section; it will make or break client decisions. A good portfolio page will tell the story of each company in a clear and compelling way. Use clean, uncluttered design and high-quality photos and/or videos to put them in the best light possible.
5. Effective lead generation. Never lose sight of the fact that the purpose of your site is to generate business. Strategic website design will include appropriate calls to action, opt-in forms and other elements to turn visitors into leads. A good private equity web design agency also can work with you to create an effective online lead generation strategy.
Your private equity website doesn’t have to be extensive or overly fancy, but it does need to differentiate your company and work effectively to help generate business. Following these tips will help ensure that your investment in web design pays off.
For more information about Straight North’s private equity web design services, call us now at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote online.