Mortgage Web Design Company
Regardless of the status of the housing market, borrowers are always looking for the best rates. You have money to loan, and you’re eager to deal — but you need a website that’s exceptional at generating traffic and capturing leads. You can make due with one you build yourself, or you can hire a mortgage web design firm to build a state-of-the-art, mobile-friendly website to attract potential borrowers.
Home Sweet Home Page
Your home page is the most-visited page on your site. Be sure your website design includes these best-practice features so visitors can easily find everything they need.
- Your header and/or sidebars should include your business name, address, phone number, email address, map and directions, hours of operation, and social media icons. Your menu bar should be easy to read and navigate.
- Testimonials from happy borrowers will encourage visitors who read reviews of smooth transactions.
- Photographs and bios of your loan officers and staff members will make borrowers feel at ease when they see familiar faces in your office.
- Make sure your site includes proper security features. Including logos informing visitors that your site is secure will also help them feel more secure about doing business with you.
- Ask your mortgage web design agency to make sure your web presence attracts and appeals to local borrowers who are more likely to walk through your doors.
- Include plenty of calls to action throughout the site. Remember that some visitors will be ready to speak to you right away, but others may need more time. In addition to “call now” buttons, also include the option for site visitors to sign up for special information — such as a free report or webinar — in return for joining your email list so you can follow up with them over time.
Request A Free Consultation
The Homebuyer’s Toolbox
A qualified mortgage web design company will provide online versions of the same financial tools and resources you use in your office to help borrowers decide what type of loan they need and can afford.
- A variety of mortgage calculators will help potential homebuyers determine the amount of down payments, interest rates, monthly payments, etc., so they’ll be prepared to discuss their needs when they visit your office.
- Home Valuation Estimators make it easy for homeowners to decide if refinancing is their best option, and help sellers know how much profit to expect so they can plan financing for their next home.
- Online loan applications save valuable time for borrowers and lenders.
- A client portal makes it easy for borrowers to stay informed about the processing of their loans, submit additional information and make scheduled payments.
- A live chat box lets borrowers discuss their concerns and get answers quickly.
- A blog filled with newsworthy information relevant to homeownership, rising and falling interest rates, etc., will build customer loyalty. Include an email opt-in so you can send monthly newsletters.
Buying or refinancing a home is a big step, and borrowers want their financial transactions handled in a responsible and secure manner. Your website design will reflect a respectful, helpful institution, and you’ll attract more clients and grow your business.
If you’d like to learn more about Straight North’s mortgage web design services, call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.