Tutor Web Design Company
With all the educators, agencies and private tutors out there, tutoring is a competitive marketplace these days. Therefore, you need a strong website design for your business to stand out.
When people are looking to hire a tutor, one of the easiest and most convenient places to find one is the Internet. When they visit your website, you can expect them to have a lot of questions … but a short attention span.
In other words, you have a short window of opportunity in which to reach visitors with a compelling value differentiator that makes them want to work with you. That’s why it makes sense to work with a tutor web design company.
Benefits of Working With a Professional Tutor Web Design Firm
By partnering with a professional tutor web design agency, you gain the experience and expertise of professionals who specialize in creating sites to generate leads. Rather than slapping together a cookie-cutter site in an effort to attract clients, you get a custom website design specially made for you.
Request A Free Consultation
What Goes Into Good Tutor Web Design Services?
When you’re looking to attract more clients to your tutoring business, you need a website aimed at increasing conversions. Here are some examples of what that website design should include:
- Simplified design. Skip the clutter and pare to the essentials. Keep your navigation menu short (six or fewer items) and your message clear — with copy and headers that communicate what sets your tutoring apart.
- Strong visuals. Glossy images may not immediately come to mind when you think of tutoring, but websites are visually oriented. Furthermore, pictures communicate quicker and often more effectively than text alone. Therefore, you need custom, professional imagery — from graphics to photography — to enhance your online brand.
- Prominent contact info. Don’t make visitors hunt for your contact information. Display your phone number prominently, such as the top right-hand corner of your home page and throughout. Likewise, include simple contact forms that prompt visitors to reach out to you.
- Compelling calls to action. Use compelling language to get visitors to act. For example, “Book my free consultation now!” Or promote a special offer such as “Get 10% off by contacting us through this form.”
- Testimonials. People searching for tutors want to know why they can trust you. Let previous “students” convince prospects why you’re worth trusting. Feature reviews and testimonials to provide credibility that makes prospects contact you.
- Blog. While you don’t have to blog to showcase your tutoring business, a blog can be a powerful tool for building authority and higher search rankings online. Also, it can be a great way to show prospects what you know about the industry, helping them feel more comfortable with choosing you.
Interested in learning more about what a tutor web design agency such as Straight North can offer you? Contact us today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.