Construction SEO Company
When potential clients search online for construction companies to handle new jobs, you want them to find you — that’s why you need quality SEO services.
A professional construction SEO company can help you optimize your site in such a way that it gets your website out in front of the prospects you’re looking to attract, right when they’re looking for you.
Are You Easy to Find?
Whether you’re targeting the residential, commercial or a specific niche of clients for construction work, you want your prospects to be able to find your site when they are searching online.
So, ask yourself:
- What keywords are your prospects most likely to use?
- Are those keywords location based to one or more cities?
- How high does your construction company rank in search results for those keywords?
- What competitors are beating you in search ranks?
- How many leads are you getting from your current SEO results?
If you’re having a difficult time answering these questions, or if you are unhappy with their answers, it may be time to enlist the support of a construction SEO agency. When you want to improve your SEO to draw relevant visitors, construction SEO services can help.
Request A Free Consultation
How a Construction SEO Firm Can Improve Results
SEO is complicated. Search engines are not humans, so they use highly specific algorithms to determine what URLs are most relevant and should appear in search results. Furthermore, the search engines are always trying to crawl sites better and return more relevant results, therefore their algorithms change. Staying on top of these changes and knowing how to market to search engines is easier with the help of a dedicated construction SEO company. Some services the SEO company can provide include:
- Keyword-Optimized Content. As search engines crawl the Web, keywords are the basic building blocks of language and search. To communicate to a search engine that your site is about construction services, for example, you use those words in your content. The science of knowing which keywords will return the best ROI to drive new leads and conversions is part of what an SEO construction firm specializes in providing your brand.
- Strategic Website Construction. Your website’s content needs to be indexable — in HTML text format and organized with a clear hierarchy that shows connections between pages. To make your site more indexable, a construction SEO agency may perform tasks such as supplementing search boxes with crawlable links, creating search engine-readable transcripts for videos and audio content, supplementing Flash plug-ins with text, and providing alt text for images. All of this is designed to ensure your valuable content reaches the search engines.
- Link Building. About one quarter of SEO is related to on-site elements such as great content and quality website construction. The rest is about the quality and quantity of links pointing to your site. This is where link-building skills come in handy, creating a strong online reputation for your company that boosts its value to search engines.
Straight North is a skilled construction SEO company, available to help you improve your search results to drive new business. To learn more about how we can help you, call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.